Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Camptown Fieldmaster and the upcoming 1957 "Legend"

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Hat Bodies...

Well it looks like Ken needs a modicum of patience from us in our orders. I'm sure he would appreciate it.

I am reviewing my order lists today and will be trying to get the in-stock size orders out within the next day or so.
The bodies are not in yet GRRRRRRRRRRr but I am working on it.
Just a friendly warning, if you think you want a hat from me before the movie, let me know...ummm...like NOW would be good. I want to take care of everyone but a rush the week before would not help.
So, feel free to email or call with questions and thanks !

So if you need to contact him now is the time. All y'all should have his number I'm sure. Best wishes Ken, I hope the bodies come in for you. Take care chief!

Cheers!

Dan

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Good News on the Hat Body Front...

Joy! Here is a little good news on the hat bodies... Something to look forward to.

Hello all,

I just got off the phone with the shop who just got off the phone with Winchester who is telling me that the bodies will be here in about two weeks. I have asked Stuart to lean on them for me a bit to make it quicker.

While annoyed, I am NOT letting this dissuade my quest to get you all in hats for the premier.

First of all, anyone who is a 7 5/8 and needs a hat to wear who's ordered from me I will LEND you one of my personal collection free of charge.

The rest of the group who has ordered as SOON AS these bodies hit I will have them made up into hats ASAP as possible.

I do not deal in disappointment of my customers because you are also my friends. Know that I will get you set up as fast as the process will permit.

I thank you for your patience and I am on the case. Thanks - Ken

For those that are interested, be sure to either call or e-mail Ken. :) So, a little patience and plenty of calls. Not bad at all. ;)

Cheers!

Dan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo