Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Fedora Lounge: The crash, The move and The Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. 'H'

Call Me a Cab
Great work again MK, we do appreciate all your efforts.

By the way, I can see that you are making improvements around the joint. One suggestion I have is that you change the new tiny FL logo on the top of the page where the URL is. It apprears a black box. Maybe just the outline of the FL man with a white background?

D

DeaconKC

Thanks for the hard work and getting the riff raff out of da joint!

olive bleu

One Too Many
There is nothing more alarming than strolling down the sidewalk toward your favourite haunt after being away for the summer, only to find yourself staring at a big "closed for Business" sign!!:eek: :eek: very relieved to see it was only for renovations!Great job!

troy

One of the Regulars
Even though I'm new in town, I sure have grown fond of the joint - MK, glad to see the place is back up and running!

Thanks for all you do.

Lola Getz

One of the Regulars
I couldn't believe how many times a day I automatically click on the FL to check what's going on!
So glad we're back up and running. Thanks all! :)

MPicciotto

Practically Family
Slava Bogoe!!! The Lounge is back!! Only a few weeks ago I was refusing to join. But during the last few days I found myself going into withdrawal. Becoming moody and irritated. I almost took up lawn work! Phew glad that crisis was avoided.

Matt

cookie

I'll Lock Up
The only person who was happy about the crash of '08 was my wife...so I spent more time with her watching "Midsomer Murders" reruns ...Yawn...how could that many people get killed in one village????...the Lounge returns energized..

Feraud

Bartender
Of course as soon as the Lounge went down I needed to look up some info on Palm Beach cloth..:eusa_doh:

Good to have the place back and running better than ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24