Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The fit of an Aero G-1 (and G&B)

Gancho

One of the Regulars
Hi,

from my point of view a A2 and other military jackets have to fit tight. Tight does not mean uncomfortable. A G1 and a M422 have a swing back exacatly therefore to fit tight and allow to move comfortable.

Flaming_Groovy, you are right that it depends on personal preferences, but a A2 or M 422 is designed to be worn trim fit. There are A2 contracts that are more roomy than others. Also the new G1 contracts are not so tight as the M-422. in the old pictures you can see both, tight and roomy jackets, but they have to take the jacket they get and perhaps do not care about a perfect fit like we do.

Regards

Oliver

Hello Oliver,

I can go along with your point of view..

Thanks alot..

Gancho said:
Hi,

from my point of view a A2 and other military jackets have to fit tight. Tight does not mean uncomfortable. A G1 and a M422 have a swing back exacatly therefore to fit tight and allow to move comfortable.

Flaming_Groovy, you are right that it depends on personal preferences, but a A2 or M 422 is designed to be worn trim fit. There are A2 contracts that are more roomy than others. Also the new G1 contracts are not so tight as the M-422. in the old pictures you can see both, tight and roomy jackets, but they have to take the jacket they get and perhaps do not care about a perfect fit like we do.

Regards

Oliver

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk