Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Gomez Grotto of Panamas

Madhatter13

New in Town
Glad that you do! There's a song in the works over this. Can I call you a cab can I help you pack your bag anything to get you out that door you know that I said it and I don't regret it I don't need the trouble no more.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
It may not be right, but in a "he said/he said" situation, I judge the reliability of one's word by one's grammar and ability to quote forum posts correctly. Very unfair, I know, but I've got to find some value in my expensive English degree.
I find more value in my expensive English Pedigree.
10978681_951068401580390_1430918514288939723_n.jpg

rogerstg

A-List Customer
Ok folks you'll all be happy as well to know this is my last post . . .

If only - later posts:

You're a funny guy I did say he makes a real nice hat so either that you're wearing right now is to tight or maybe your panties are all bunched up but get over it

Glad that you do! There's a song in the works over this. Can I call you a cab can I help you pack your bag anything to get you out that door you know that I said it and I don't regret it I don't need the trouble no more.

Credibility is a terrible thing to lose.

g.durand

One Too Many
Sums it up nicely, rog. Now would be the time for me to post one of my Gomez creations and get this thread back on track, but I don't own one as yet. Reading Tom's measured response to an overly aggressive attempt at defamation, considering all the other satisfied customers who have posted here, only makes me respect him that much more.

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Tom is a gentleman and makes some of the nicest straws to be found anywhere, but I'm praying that Santa brings him a 7 7/8 block this Christmas. If he does, I'll be there on Boxing Day.

Madhatter13

New in Town
Tom is a gentleman and makes some of the nicest straws to be found anywhere, but I'm praying that Santa brings him a 7 7/8 block this Christmas. If he does, I'll be there on Boxing Day.
Sums it up nicely, rog. Now would be the time for me to post one of my Gomez creations and get this thread back on track, but I don't own one as yet. Reading Tom's measured response to an overly aggressive attempt at defamation, considering all the other satisfied customers who have posted here, only makes me respect him that much more.
Well got to say this is a great way to kill time while rolling threw the desert on a tour bus. Defame Tom ?I've said repeatedly Tom makes a very nice hat and will say some of the best looking around buck up and buy one pal then weigh in I've got four all it takes is money flattering gets you no where. So for the record Tom makes a very nice hat

g.durand

One Too Many
Don't you have anything better to do? Or do you intend to insult everyone?

The only reason you showed up here was to air your grievance. You did that, we read it, you should be satisfied. Now we would like to get back to discussing hats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Madhatter13

New in Town

The only reason you showed up here was to air your grievance. You did that, we read it, you should be satisfied. Now we would like to get back to discussing hats.

Actually at this time I do not but if you want to come to Vegas ill be playing tomorrow night and we can discuss hats . As a matter of fact ill be wearing a green Gomez again it's a really nice hat that
Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points