Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Good News Thread

Swing Motorman

One of the Regulars
I got to enjoy an extra-long 10-day break from college classes, all thanks to how my classes are scheduled and which professors canceled classes before Thanksgiving. For once in my academic life, I feel well prepared to take on the last 2 weeks of the semester!

-Steven

rue

I got to enjoy an extra-long 10-day break from college classes, all thanks to how my classes are scheduled and which professors canceled classes before Thanksgiving. For once in my academic life, I feel well prepared to take on the last 2 weeks of the semester!

-Steven

Yay for you! :D

Celebrated my 33 wedding anniversary November 25! Think we may be over the hump...

Congratulations! I wish you at least 33 more happy years :D

amador

A-List Customer
Great News Shazz. The medical profession is a very rewarding lifelong career. The best of luck to you.
My great news is that my Liver Function Tests came back normal, I can have another drink. (I made that up).

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
I love reading everyone's good news. :)

Here's mine for the day: I will have an article published in the glossy magazine, American in WWII (www.americainwwii.com) in their April edition. It will come out in February. So excited! I wrote about a Nebraska gal who went to Washington D.C. to work for the FBI during World War II.

amador

A-List Customer
I cannot believe that there have not been any good news since 01DEC11 amoungst the Loungers. I for one had a job interview last Monday that I think went rather well. Looks like I may have a new job at the end of FEB12.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran