Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

"The Grizzly"

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Happy Birthday! And this is one of the best jackets to ever grace TFL.

Thanks Nick! Do I see a grizzly in your future? Have this one converted you?
“One of the best jackets” - it’s funny, I have that same thought almost weekly on here. At least for me, there’s a whole lot of TFL best jackets :).

That jacket looks incredible! Wonderful fit as well. Deserves its own thread.

Thanks man! I might do it’s own thread later on when I have the chance to take better pictures.

NZJono

One of the Regulars
This Aero grizzly arrived today. On my birthday, so that was great timing. Made in seal Vicenza and dark brown mutton.

I am super happy and excited about it! Feels good to be a part of the grizzly club!

(The alpaca lining is seriously thick, so I can’t imagine I’ll have an opportunity to wear it until late September on the earliest though. Can’t wait for autumn!)

6919082513fa970b2bc82a7119241c01.jpg
a6275826e84f0b6206d76c3b2457c995.jpg
23a411d5ce192ddafb48373ac51adba4.jpg
43efc8153a49ada0bc98174fdc1fa9ff.jpg

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
Looks great. I can seriously seen a Trail Rider in Navy vincenza being on the horizon. How does it wear open, I guess the belt can be tucked away if needed?. thanks

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Looks great. I can seriously seen a Trail Rider in Navy vincenza being on the horizon. How does it wear open, I guess the belt can be tucked away if needed?. thanks

Thanks! Yeah, the belt can be tucked back in under the belt loop.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Yes but its my like ok thank you for your adviceshow me yours please to see your fit please

For sure, fit is subjective. If you are happy with the fit, that’s great. It’s your jacket and your opinion is most important. Just sharing my opinion.

RL204

One of the Regulars
Grizzly jackets seem to be gaining a little more popularity. I am seeing more makers producing them now. I couldn’t resist the new Y2 indigo leather grizzly. Here are a few pics of the ones I have.

Y2 indigo grizz. Size 42
IMG_7229.jpeg

Lost worlds size 44

IMG_0617.jpeg

Rainbow Country size 40. (Wearable but just a little too snug)

IMG_3888.jpeg

Look good and stay warm my friends.

RL204

One of the Regulars
ive been lusting over the Y2 grizzly since they come out, how is it
I just picked it up a couple days ago and have only worn it once. It was 100% an impulse buy as it happened to be in the store while I happened to be in New York. The leather is quite soft already which is nice. From seeing the Y2 indigo jackets online I did not think I’d like the blue but when I saw it in person and tried it on, it looked fantastic. The mutton is soft, has a nice color and texture. I’m 6’2” 200lbs and the 42 fits well. I could not go down a size but I can get a sweater under the 42 and zip it up. They did not have a 44 available for me to try and compare.

I have not fully examined the jacket. I just tried it on, went wow then bought it.

cbez

One Too Many
ive been wanting a grizzly. picky about the mouton and stuff though. are they significantly hotter than a regular leather?

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Grizzly jackets seem to be gaining a little more popularity. I am seeing more makers producing them now. I couldn’t resist the new Y2 indigo leather grizzly. Here are a few pics of the ones I have.

Y2 indigo grizz. Size 42
View attachment 568208

Lost worlds size 44

View attachment 568209

View attachment 568211

Wow, that LW! All three very cool but the LW wins it for me.

Y2 indigo grizz. Size 42
View attachment 568208

Lost worlds size 44

View attachment 568209

View attachment 568211

All are great but that LW is amazing.

What hoodies are you wearing? I been fighting off a hoodie binge and think I want to just embrace it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112