Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The HPLHS - 'The Whisperer in Darkness'

Story

I'll Lock Up
[YOUTUBE]pd5gWGfnK5M[/YOUTUBE]

The H.P. Lovecraft Historical Society have released a 3 minute 16 second trailer for their upcoming film, The Whisperer in Darkness.

xwray

Familiar Face
I'm not familiar with this sort of thing...how would I go about viewing this...is it an "actual movie" that will play in the theatres or a specialty item that you will view on the internet or what? Any idea of the current release date?

thanks

"Skeet" McD

Practically Family
WE'RE DOOMED!

If it's like their last effort--a silent version of the "unfilmable" THE CALL OF CTHULHU (which is fantastic)

http://www.cthulhulives.org/cocmovie/

....there will be a few of these trailers or snippets appearing on YouTube...and then the DVD version will appear. Buy it; watch it; DO WHAT IT TELLS YOU! Or the ancient ones will be brushing their teeth with your cerebellum.

"Skeet"
(who lives on the banks of the Miskatonic, about 15 minutes from Innsmouth [no sh-t])

Doublegun

Practically Family
I have been looking forward to the release since soneone posted a trailer last fall. Any release date yet?

Cheers,

JDG

Story

I'll Lock Up
[QUOTE="Skeet" McD]
"Skeet"
(who lives on the banks of the Miskatonic, about 15 minutes from Innsmouth [no sh-t])[/QUOTE]

We really must follow up on the mysteries about that old abandoned Whateley place. Unfortunately, I'll not be up til the next Solstice.

:p

"Skeet" McD

Practically Family
Story said:
We really must follow up on the mysteries about that old abandoned Whateley place. Unfortunately, I'll not be up til the next Solstice.

:p

Well, when you know what train you'll be on, I'll be at the Haverhill station to meet you. Bring the 12g.

"Skeet"

Xavier_Godshore

Familiar Face
Doublegun said:
Bump. Anyone know when this is going to be released? (Assuming it's going be be distributed widely.)

Thanks

I hear they're about wrapped up and have sent a few rough screener versions to different festivals. As far as the release I have heard two things: 1: it'll be available on DVD next month. And 2.) they're hoping to get a wide release in theaters which, if it happens, it will happen 2011.

~X

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR