Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

the leopard can never change its spots

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
I'm in love too!
Smuterella said:
2010_01300010.jpg

shutterbug

New in Town
I bought this dress a few months back and I wear it every chance I get!! At first I wasn't so sure because it is a bit wild but I find throwing a black cardigan over it helps :)

heidi-dress-leopard.jpg

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
Cherry Lips- Love Cyd Charrise and I've always thought she had one of the best pair of legs in the biz. Love Zsa Zsa too, she definitely had glamour gal status.
I think that first pic looks so much like the robe in my collection,it's a fave. Changed my avatar to showcase it.

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
Ooo a redhead in leopard, that's too hot to handle rubyredlocks!
I just watched How to Stuff a Wild Bikini. Here's Beverly Adams as Cassandra:
castaway%20danger.jpg
bpwhtsawb.jpg

Bombshell Becca

One of the Regulars
shutterbug said:
I bought this dress a few months back and I wear it every chance I get!! At first I wasn't so sure because it is a bit wild but I find throwing a black cardigan over it helps :)

heidi-dress-leopard.jpg

I have bee wanting this dress for a while but haven't bought it becase it look a tad on the short side.

How do you like the fit/length?

shutterbug

New in Town
Bombshell Becca said:
I have bee wanting this dress for a while but haven't bought it becase it look a tad on the short side.

How do you like the fit/length?

Well, I actually had the hem brought up a bit. I am 5'6 but I never, ever wear heels and found the original length made me look a bit frumpy with flats. I get the feeling the model must be quite tall because it does look much shorter on her. Before I had it hemmed it fell maybe 2" below my knee.

Other then that, there are gathers at the top of the breast area where the neckline meets the sleeve (if that makes any sense) and I do find that they make the top fit a little funny...it kind of puckers. BUT I think it may be like this on me because my chest doesn't quite fill out the top.

I love it regardless!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner