Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

THE MALLORY MILE

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
DPP_0006.jpg

Great looking Mallory, Rats.

navarre

Vendor
"Not a hat" So what! I would kill for a great find like that. Besides being a hat nut, I have a pretty unhealthy vintage watch addiction. Great find! The lugs design is really nice. If you put a brown leather strap on that, like an ostrich or calf skin, this watch could stop traffic.

MikePotts

Practically Family
Mallory Fifteen Pliafelt

Story in "Post New Hats Here" thread - 'Barn Finds....a couple of days ago:-

P1010211.jpg

P1010212.jpg

P1010214.jpg

P1010215.jpg

The lining, as you can see, is from Warnock's Hat Works, Pharr, TX yet the sweat bears the legend 'Tucker's McAllen, TX'
any imput on that?

MP

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
The lining, as you can see, is from Warnock's Hat Works, Pharr, TX yet the sweat bears the legend 'Tucker's McAllen, TX'
any imput on that?

Maybe the hat was originally sold out of Tucker's and cleaned in later years by Warnock's, where they replaced (or added) the liner?

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
Looks like a Dallas. Anytime you tire of it shot me a PM. I would love to add a Dallas Mallory to my collection of Mallory's to bad about the liner though. Like Zetwal said it is a replacement one.

MikePotts

Practically Family
Looks like a Dallas. Anytime you tire of it shot me a PM. I would love to add a Dallas Mallory to my collection of Mallory's to bad about the liner though. Like Zetwal said it is a replacement one.

I will Hatter, did you read in the other thread about it being labeled 7 1/8 but fits like a true 7 3/8?, it also appears that the bottom half of that size label has been cut off.

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Curious advertisement, Buler. I like how Mallory is characterized as a "manufacturer of good hats." No superlatives gone to waste there! :laugh:

(Excellent new avatar, by the way. Shocking how often you remarry!)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran