Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The "Memphis" by Major Moore

deelovely

Practically Family
A little while back, I had Indycop order me some brown and pink Luchesse boots and we got to thinking it would be really neat to have a hat to go with them. I liked the hat that Cate Blanchett wore in the movie The Missing. So Indycop talked it over with Major Moore and came up with a style that I really liked the sound of. I wanted it to have a similar color scheme to the boots. I was getting this hat to wear in Memphis so I decided to name it the Memphis! ;)
The hat came today and fits perfectly! I absolutely love how it looks! :) It has a straight brim, which reminds me of Zorro's hat, but Indycop says he thinks it would also look good with the front and rear dipped. I love the Buckaroo liner and he also included a leather jewelled band that I simply lift off if I want to wear it with just the ribbon. I am posting some pics of it now and will post some with it on soon!
I highly recommend Major Moore if any of you are looking for a custom hat! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :)

P6260066.jpg

P6260069.jpg

P6260070.jpg

P6260073.jpg

P6260071.jpg

indycop

I'll Lock Up
We will be western for sure! I have to apologize for my poor picture quality. The hat and boots are a good match color wise and are definitely not the washed out look of my pics. The hat is a rich chocolate color just a smidge lighter than my adventurebilt. The lacing on the brim is absolutely flawless. I definitely want a custom western now.:eusa_doh: Major Moore did an excellent job with this hat!:eusa_clap

Colby Jack

Call Me a Cab
Wow...Dee is gonna look soooooooooo good! Can't wait to see the shots of her wearing the Hat...and of course the boots!...:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
IC...what are you planning?...I bet a Pale Rider would look good paired with Dee's...Or have you already got something planned?
Another wonderful hat by Major Moore!

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Colby Jack said:
Wow...Dee is gonna look soooooooooo good! Can't wait to see the shots of her wearing the Hat...and of course the boots!...:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
IC...what are you planning?...I bet a Pale Rider would look good paired with Dee's...Or have you already got something planned?
Another wonderful hat by Major Moore!
Nothing planned yet but a Pale rider would be awesome! Both my youngins want their own hats now:eusa_doh: I'm gettin moved to the back burner!:eusa_doh:

majormoore

Vendor
I'll take care of him what ever he wants, can pay me when he wants to. He is a person you can trust.

Major Moore
Colby Jack said:
I thought I saw the Pale Rider style on his website....
Poor IC...gettin' kicked to the back burner...:D :D :D

Colby Jack

Call Me a Cab
majormoore said:
I'll take care of him what ever he wants, can pay me when he wants to. He is a person you can trust.

Major Moore
That is so true! You can trust IC and Dee!...:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
I'd love to see one of the Major's Pale Riders....Those are great looking hats!
Major...while IC is up your way...show him some SASS stuff! There's a club in Jacksonville he and the family can shoot at...!:D

majormoore

Vendor
I'll might even set up some steel targets in the back and let them run some rounds thru the guns, I'll show them more than they will want to see of SASS stuff I have, plus all the saddles and old west prints.

Just called about trying to get more of the blocks I need to make more than one size pale rider hat, they are over $375.00 each, I'll order two this month and two next month, until I have all the ones I need.

Are you in SASS ?

Major Moore
Colby Jack said:
That is so true! You can trust IC and Dee!...:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
I'd love to see one of the Major's Pale Riders....Those are great looking hats!
Major...while IC is up your way...show him some SASS stuff! There's a club in Jacksonville he and the family can shoot at...!:D

majormoore

Vendor
Big boy, just wait till you see yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Major Moore

RBH said:
Spoiled... nooooooo! well... what a second.... well... maybe.... With one of the Majors hats ...dont take much to spoil ya!!!! :D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StrangeRay