Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The most important meal of the day!

rumblefish

One Too Many
That is a beautiful plateful of pancakes! Mine never look that light.

Thanks.:)

I find a thin batter works for me. I also separate the eggs then emulsify the yolks with melted butter and whip the whites before adding the yolks and buttermilk. Then combine the wet with the dry.

Puzzicato

One Too Many
Thanks.:)

I find a thin batter works for me. I also separate the eggs then emulsify the yolks with melted butter and whip the whites before adding the yolks and buttermilk. Then combine the wet with the dry.

I did make some very successful pancakes a couple of weeks ago - still not as light as yours though! I added a small proportion of SR flour (3:1 ratio) and a little sour cream and let the batter rest for half an hour before I cooked them.

strawberryseason20112.jpg

BinkieBaumont

Rude Once Too Often
The Head of the of the obesity Clinic in the Swan River Colony is advocating skipping breakfast as your body is already involved in processing last nights dinner, coffee to kick the metabolism, then a protein Lunch and normal dinner, you are supposed to lose 2 kilos a week, no fruit, yogurt, and all the usual goodies of course !!!

lolly_loisides

One Too Many
The Head of the of the obesity Clinic in the Swan River Colony is advocating skipping breakfast as your body is already involved in processing last nights dinner, coffee to kick the metabolism, then a protein Lunch and normal dinner, you are supposed to lose 2 kilos a week, no fruit, yogurt, and all the usual goodies of course !!!

Interesting, when I was travelling last year that's basically how I ate & I lost 10 kilos in 6 weeks (though I was also walking alot).

Last edited:

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Weekdays Jimmy Dean D'Lites Turkey Sausage, Egg white, and cheese muffin. 230 cal, 8f, 18p.
They are like a healthy McDonalds Egg Mcmuffin.
On the weekends, 3 eggs (2 eggwhites 1 egglands best extra large), 2 turkey sausage patties, 2 reduced fat biscuits with blueberry jelly. Sometimes substitute Fiber 1 pancakes instead of biscuits.
Oh sure I could EAT bacon, pork sausage, real eggs, and full fat biscuits (or make my own buttermilk ones like my grandma showed me), but I'd rather pull the gravity I'm pulling now, and no more. :)

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
I don't remember if I already posted... coffee and a couple italian cookies. Fruit if I have it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk