Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The ones that got away

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
1064sml.jpg

This pattern was part of an unnoticed lot and I went to sleep but my high bid was not high enough.

LD

Drappa

One Too Many
I am sooo stupid! I was just watching this auction and it had ten minutes left, I was all fired up for increasing my bid. While I waited I read stuff on the forum...and forgot to bid. It sold really cheaply and it#s cashmere. :eusa_doh::cry:

!B5fgcggEGk~$(KGrHqV,!i8EyeIJeOvnBMt1g9rjcg~~_12.JPG

Last edited:

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
LadyDay- That pattern is amazing. I saw another one similar to that on Woodland Farms. I love the idea of remaking things and I love sleeve and yoke options.

zombi

A-List Customer
^ Oh, I sincerely hope not. I love the sweetheart pins like that, most especially I love the ones with the wee chains on and such. But it does seem that every time I bid on them, I always lose. I have yet to win one and I've been looking for a while! I'm also unlucky enough not to find them around here in estate sales or anything. But! I retain hope that I shall have one some day. I was hoping I could get my hands on an army one of some kind before a dear friend of mine deploys to Afghanistan, but I will just have to keep looking!

Lily Powers

Practically Family
Just this week I have found a new obsession, Art Deco Dress Clips and I was out bid on this stunning pair of Art Deco Diamante Clips but im sure I will see more like them.

B-wC0pwmkKGrHqFh0EzLZUTCRiBM9nDdB5Mw_12.jpg

Ooooh.... welcome to my world! I have a very large collection of rhinestone and bakelite dress clips and I wear them all - on garments, gently as scarf clasps and on the sides of berets. Best wishes for getting started on your obsession! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner