Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The ones that got away

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
I needed to wait until March 1, the next pay day, to buy this BIN bloomers pattern. Someone use snatched it up. What kills me are the secret pocket and the 32in waist.
butt-4814-undies-env.jpg

Miss Sis

One Too Many
Jetgirl, a friend of mine has a leather jacket with the same label as the brown one up for sale in her Etsy Shop, but it's cream. She also thinks 30s/40s - nothing more specific. It is often very hard to date them as styles changed slowly.

I *knew* I'd seen that label before...

jetgirl

One of the Regulars
Miss Sis said:
Jetgirl, a friend of mine has a leather jacket with the same label as the brown one up for sale in her Etsy Shop, but it's cream. She also thinks 30s/40s - nothing more specific. It is often very hard to date them as styles changed slowly.

I *knew* I'd seen that label before...

hmmmm, maybe I'll go take a look. Thanks!

23SkidooWithYou

Practically Family
kamikat said:
I needed to wait until March 1, the next pay day, to buy this BIN bloomers pattern. Someone use snatched it up. What kills me are the secret pocket and the 32in waist.
butt-4814-undies-env.jpg

Awww SHOOT!!!!
(I cleaned that reaction up, btw.)
Kamikat...I would have paid you to make me a pair of those! I would have walked from PA to MD for those and taken you out for hardshells and drinks before I returned home. That's how good those little bloomers would have been.

I'm sorry somebody swiped them. :(

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
Lady Day said:
Did you contact the seller, she might have more available.

LD

There is similar one floating around on eBay but it's much smaller. I was thinking about trying to alter your pattern to a more bloomer-like shaped leg. I'm really hesitant to grade anything with a crotch seam. I've tried in the past, but it never comes out well fitting.

Jennifer Lynn

One of the Regulars
deleteduser said:
gosh, that is STUNNING.

that sucks, i feel for you :(

Thank yah Annie - That's the first one I thought I might get that would actually fit. I often have to go for larger sizes to fit my bust (I'm not huge, but big enough). Ah well. I'm sure other beauties will pop up in the near future. ;)

D

Deleted member 12480

Jennifer Lynn said:
Thank yah Annie - That's the first one I thought I might get that would actually fit. I often have to go for larger sizes to fit my bust (I'm not huge, but big enough). Ah well. I'm sure other beauties will pop up in the near future. ;)

we can only hope! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters