Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The ones that got away

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
I lost out on this one - wool/angora/nylon mix. Was listed as 70s but it doesn't really look 70s to me.
6a14_10.JPG

Sunny

One Too Many
:eek: Good grief, no! Looks classic 50s to me.

KittyT said:
I lost out on this one - wool/angora/nylon mix. Was listed as 70s but it doesn't really look 70s to me.
6a14_10.JPG

Sickofitcindy

One of the Regulars
Foofoo Gal,
I'm the lucky winner of that sweater. I was excited to finally find a lovely sweater in my size. If it makes you feel any better, I will love it and treat it well.

Foofoogal

Banned
ok. congratulations. worth every penny. I will keep looking. Maybe one day I will happen upon a cashmere green vintage beaded one.
I sort of collect them. I have a blue one, pretty berry colored red one and now want a green one.
Glad another FLer won anyway.

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
194649800_o.jpg

I was watching this one because of the bust size. But apparently the people bidding on it dont really know how to do it right lol because its already reached $53 and there are FIVE days left on the auction lol

pat1.jpg

$29 for an apron!?

LD

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
ebay_november_08_129.jpg

REALLY Pissed that I didnt win this one. :rage: Its for my bust size! I got out bid because I was not here! And I put in a high bid too!

CRAP!!

LD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace