Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Pacific

Feraud

Bartender
Found this at COW.

THE multimillion dollar sequel to Steven Spielberg's acclaimed World War II series, Band Of Brothers, is bound for Australia. Production of the sequel, titled The Pacific, is expected to be confirmed this month.

With a budget of more than $150 million, the 10-part series is the most expensive ever made in Australia.

While the producers - Home Box Office, Tom Hanks's Playtone and Spielberg's DreamWorks - have not made an official comment about The Pacific, they have set up a production office in Melbourne and commenced casting.
To read the full article.

Shearer

Practically Family
I've been looking forward to it, too, and I've periodically checked up on the progress.

I hope they do just as well on the casting as they did on BoB. When I got the DVD set I was surprised to see some of the actors speaking with English accents :) (Liebgott's actor in particular)

Anyway, I enjoy movies like this more when they cast lesser known actors since it's hard to watch people like Tom Hanks or Hugh Jackman play Joe Soldier.

Hell, I even had trouble seeing Peter from Office Space as Lewis Nixon lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred