Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Palm Beach suit thread

carter

I'll Lock Up
I may not have the suit but ...

Here's a 1941 fashion ad for Palm Beach suits that I snagged on ebay this morning.
3511802546_d91bc5f2cc.jpg

Feraud

Bartender
I do it too but more with sportcoats than suits.

:eek:fftopic:
What made me comment was thinking about a jacket I have (see below) and the potential to make it look better.
Picture001-1.jpg

The light color of the jacket and bowtie combo remind me of a waiter...[huh] lol
It may look much better with a dark navy or seafoam green shirt and a complimentary tie.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Palm Beach...it's the FUTURE...!

Mister Chevalier...looking sharp and debonaire as ever. If ever this was an endorsement for Palm Beach, then here you have it!!!

Marc Chevalier said:
Me too. It's basically how I've been dressing for the past few years.

IMG_1033-vi-1.jpg
IMG_3115-vi.jpg

jimiez

New in Town
palm beach suits

great suit, have several questions about them. colors, linen, ties, and ages. can anybody help. thanks jimiez

Woland

One of the Regulars
Fabulous thread.

Bought my first linen suit this year.
Had to be single breasted as my waistline forbids anything else... *sighs*
The lining of the suit is a light blue, and I bought a matching waistcoat (offwhite with a light blue back) on ebay.

Been pondering about what to do in the shirt dept as to both colour and fabric.
Advice?

jimiez

New in Town
palm beach suis

hi, have several off white suits. what is the best way to clean or bleach these suits. also have some that are to small. would like to trade for larger size. i am a 42 jacket and 34 by 32 pant. planning on posting pic soon. jimiez

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
jimiez said:
That would be Hi. ;)

Seriously, if you would take the time to peruse this forum you would find that all of the participants take the time to capitalize their sentences when writing. No joke. Much easier to read and nowadays, it appears, a sign of respect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24