Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

THE PIN UP THREAD FOR ALL!!!!

Chasseur

Call Me a Cab
For a birthday gift two years ago my wife did a pinup shoot for me, it was probably the nicest birthday gifts I've gotten:

389450192.jpg

Grant Fan

Practically Family
Puzzicato said:
All of the pictures are lovely but this one is amazing! Your smile is completely captivating.

Oh thank you, my friend who was out of the photo said something ridiculous and made me laugh as I am sure you can tell.

Edward

Bartender
These are more 'me' as 'me' though....

PhonephotosUploaded12April2010019.jpg

EditedShot-1.jpg
IMGP3457.jpg

PhonePhotosJune1107066.jpg
Uploaded18June2007001.jpg

I think this one is a better one of my face:
B3PhotosUploaded11September2008021.jpg

... or perhaps:

Uploaded5308147.jpg

And how's this for sexy?

ZombieProm002.jpg

lol

Chasseur

Call Me a Cab
Great stuff Edward!:eusa_clap But you have to give me the contact information for that comely lass in first two pictures ;)

Mr. 'H'

Call Me a Cab
Jezebel_Amazon said:
Don't mind if I do...

beachbunny2.jpg

Your pictures are beautiful. I love the aesthetic of this one. Really looks to be an authentic old photograph. For me, it brought to mind the girl on the beach in "Barton Fink." If you haven't seen it, I'd recommend it.

bartonfinkend.jpg

clubwitsend

Practically Family
Lolita - I LOVE your photos! I wanted to do a shoot inspired by those 'shadow' shots, too! I love those early pinups- esp the Halloween ones!

Here's one inspired by a shot of Clara Bow:
2977103178_437c51f824.jpg

Taikonaut

New in Town
WW2 reenactor and glamour

I'm a photographer in my spare time and one of my project which has been ongoing for a couple of years is a WW2 calendar involving attractive models in genuine uniforms, props, etc, in naughty situation in the course of their duty (though not strictly pinup). As far as I know there is no such calendar like this with pretty models in genuine ww2 uniform so I don't know if there is a big interest in this? The feedback I had from reenactors are generally very positive and even had interest from people wanting to stock the calendar. However I also got a few desenting voice mainly from women reenactors who seem to think living history is something sacred and not to be messed with.
Of course I have no intention of reimagining historical events but glamour involving servicewomen be it in movies, advertising and in servicemen's lockers has been very much parts of the scene during the war. Afterall it is a glamour calendar albeit in the spirit of the 40s, while along the line of mild titillation and fun I hope to inject a sense of nostalgia to people who likes girls in vintage uniform.

Mr Vim

One Too Many
This is, without doubt, the most entertaining thread I have yet come across in the Lounge... Ladies, I salute you!.

Gents, you crack me up.

Edward

Bartender
Kitty_Sheridan said:
Scary how much you look like Tim Curry in your Frankenfurter pic!!!!

Hubba hubba!!!

:D

Why, thank-you! :eek:

Chasseur said:
Great stuff Edward!:eusa_clap But you have to give me the contact information for that comely lass in first two pictures ;)

She's still very much available, and packs a little extra 'surprise' too! lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Takatāpui