Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Pinup Thread

Lady Jessica

One of the Regulars
Annie, I can't wait to see some pin-up shots of you! I've been thinking about taking my own recently since I got a book on old pin-ups and things, but I'm not sure if I want to just yet. But looking at others do it is so much fun!

And all you ladies look lovely!

D

Deleted member 12480

okay okay!

I'll have to wait for possibly this weekend or maybe a few after that. Depends whether boyf is busy. Xxx

Lady Jessica

One of the Regulars
I'll need to find someone who can take photos of me... I think all my friends would find it strange, but maybe if I offer to take pictures of one of my girlfriends first... Hmmm...

I would like to buy some stockings before the shoot. :)

D

Deleted member 12480

haha same here, i never thought my boyfriend would be so willing to display his photographic 'talents' heehee.

Any sisters? I've taken loads of my sisters.

Xxx

SheBear74

Practically Family
What a great thread to look through! I don't know that I would call this pin up, but my husband took some pics because I made the dress, and I made him take my picture lol

30672_388539123322_230405898322_401.jpg

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Thank you AnnieP! Its not me, its the setting! This entire house is one big photo op! The owner was so very gracious in allowing us take photos there, and as our camera batteries died early on, he even let us use his digital camera and upload some of the pictures on his laptop to email myself so I could see them sooner than later. Taking a blank CD up on Friday to download the rest.

Just for fun, here's another; I'm holding court as "The Queen" with my antique teacup and saucer in hand- with one of my two Welsh Pembroke Corgis!

deleteduser said:
you're looking very elegant. :) xx

Mirinda

New in Town
chanteuseCarey said:
Thank you AnnieP! Its not me, its the setting! This entire house is one big photo op! The owner was so very gracious in allowing us take photos there, and as our camera batteries died early on, he even let us use his digital camera and upload some of the pictures on his laptop to email myself so I could see them sooner than later. Taking a blank CD up on Friday to download the rest.

Just for fun, here's another; I'm holding court as "The Queen" with my antique teacup and saucer in hand- with one of my two Welsh Pembroke Corgis!
387260059.jpg

I love that room!

D

Deleted member 12480

chanteuseCarey said:
I saw Miss1929 mention on a post here about a pinup pic idea in a bathtub. This photo of a series I did on Mother's Day, came out with a very old fashioned vintage style look. I had my hair pinned up the day after the Art Deco Preservation Ball, so it still had plenty of curls from my vintage set. The red nails were done for the Ball. The gardenia in my hair is courtesy of Miss1929. The red and white rose is "Scentimental" from our front garden. My husband took the pics for the "RosePhotoShoot" as I called it. There were lots and lots of rose petals and a couple of gardenias I floated in the bathtub for this shoot, no bubbles! When all was said and done, 248 pics were taken for this shoot, and I picked out the best 19 of them to work on in Photoshop.

So many good folks on FL have inspired me! I finally had the encouragement and self-confidence to do something like this. Thank you!
387305841.jpg

ooh the light on my pc is better. i can see your pic now. :) its pretty and very hmmm.
whats the word.......

'sensuous' :)
xxxxxxxxxx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch