Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Pinup Thread

D

Deleted member 12480

DSCF2411.jpg

and under my arm is a book entitled '1940s Britain' haha!

YesterdayGirl

One of the Regulars
Annie, yes I am wearing WKD. The lingerie is mine but not the swimsuit, which was borrowed from Katie for the shoot. Love your photo by the way. What programme did you use to make it look that old?x

D

Deleted member 12480

AmateisGal - thankyou! :)

Yesterday Girl - I knew i recognised it! (not that I spend my whole time just perusing the site wishfully or anything. ahem.) Thanks, and I used photoshop, and just fiddled with the noise, blur, layers and obviously brightness/contrast. :)

It's my first attempt... Hey - check me if this is too personal, do you mind if I had a go with one of your pictures?

xxx

D

Deleted member 12480

eeeeek!

As thrilled as I am, there is still something a little dubious about saving pictures of a beautiful girl in lingerie onto your computer!!

xx

Kiri

One of the Regulars
Thank you! My hair is actually about mid chest, but I bobby pinned it up to see how it would look. (You wouldn't believe how many bobby pins are back there!)

You look absolutely stunning Yesterday Girl!

That is the neatest picture Annie. You look so authentic!

D

Deleted member 12480

YD, hmm yes, then i'm sure i'd have no problem with it!

Kiri thankyou lovely :)

D

Deleted member 12480

The First!

Here it is :) Let me know your thoughts ladies.
pinup3oldern-ized.jpg

I'm not sure its as convincing as the first one, but that may be because of the good lighting, etc in Tony Nylon's set!!

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Thanks Ladies! I haven't been on this thread in a long time. I hate bring up old comments from months ago, but I didn't want anyone to think I was ignoring them or unappreciative. Thank you! XOXOXO

D

Deleted member 12480

:) i'll keep messing around with it, it must be improved! Xx

maggiethespy

A-List Customer
This is a silly shot from the 20th Annual Big Bang Hangar Dance in Fort Worth, where I happened to run into the lovely fortworthgal.

I hopped up on the Wing of Chuckie, the B-17 Bomber and cheese(cake)d it up!

5052235156_e15382822d.jpg

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
maggiethespy said:
This is a silly shot from the 20th Annual Big Bang Hangar Dance in Fort Worth, where I happened to run into the lovely fortworthgal.

You mean where fortworthgal accosted you on the dance floor like a stalker. lol You are smokin' hot and you know it! Just ask my French friend Bob! :cheers1:

deleteduser - Your pictures are great! The one of you standing under the tree holding the book really looks like it was taken in the 40s. Perfect!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner