Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Pinup Thread

BoPeep

Practically Family
A couple photos from my everyday life . . . okay, I don't really mow the lawn in heels! The second photo is me sewing the lining into my wool jacket (hurray it's almost done!).

IMG_2603.jpg

IMG_2836.jpg

Ada Vice

One of the Regulars
LoserVonTeese said:
I would love to do some pin up photos...:rolleyes:

What's stopping you? :)

Do you have any friends that are amateur photographers? Having a model for free and with some idea of poses and artistic direction can be a blessing to many, let them try different processes and lighting options with you.

My friend is a pro photographer but wanted to test some new lighting out so we did a shoot (I'm not really the 'type' to want to go for that cos I hate my pictures but I had so much fun I'd love to do it again) mine are more 30's in style than the ones on this thread with my Louise Brooks bob, will see if I can dig them out. :) I don't think and nor do many people know think I look like 'me' in the pics it was funny.

LoserVonTeese

Familiar Face
Ada Vice said:
What's stopping you? :)

Do you have any friends that are amateur photographers? Having a model for free and with some idea of poses and artistic direction can be a blessing to many, let them try different processes and lighting options with you.

My friend is a pro photographer but wanted to test some new lighting out so we did a shoot (I'm not really the 'type' to want to go for that cos I hate my pictures but I had so much fun I'd love to do it again) mine are more 30's in style than the ones on this thread with my Louise Brooks bob, will see if I can dig them out. :) I don't think and nor do many people know think I look like 'me' in the pics it was funny.

Yes what is... I don't knmow how to model but I've bben watch Betina may and go go amy's dvd which is great... plus my aunt is a pro photographer i would love to do some , i'll have to give her a call, I've done amutuer ones with my own camera. I'll have to post them, lol

BoPeep

Practically Family
I realize you're all probably sick of seeing my car, but this was the last hurray of the season. Over the weekend my husband and I made the almost 700 mile drive (roundtrip) to the Hunnert Car Pileup in Decatur, Ill. We saw 1500 show cars, 30 acres full of spectator parking, and only one chiffon crinoline! lol It was a great time!

hoodFL.jpg

closeupFL.jpg

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
This was actually taken last year as a spur of the moment after thought right after an actual photoshoot. I know it is old, but I wanted to share.

XOXOXOX

5073014607_933655390c_b.jpg

Foofoogal

Banned
aw, my fav pinup LolitaHaze. :eusa_clap

I think this is my 2nd. fave photo I have seen of you after the one in the yellow dress looking in the mirror. :eusa_clap

------------------------
Seriously Ada. You need to change your avatar. Much prettier.

BoPeep. So cute. I love parasols. Lovely.

I so want to do this before I get ancient. I have ideas. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy