Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Pinup Thread

BoPeep

Practically Family
I went to a car show today with my family, and my husband took a few photos. The second one he caught me in mid-fluff of the crinoline, but it turned out cute! He said, "Think sexy. . . " I cracked up laughing in the middle of my sexy thought. lol I'm definitely more MaryAnn than Ginger! Hats off to all you girls who can don lingerie and pose seductively. That's an art!

hood2.jpg

img_2452.jpg

Lusti Weather

One of the Regulars
BoPeep said:
I went to a car show today with my family, and my husband took a few photos. The second one he caught me in mid-fluff of the crinoline, but it turned out cute! He said, "Think sexy. . . " I cracked up laughing in the middle of my sexy thought. lol I'm definitely more MaryAnn than Ginger! Hats off to all you girls who can don lingerie and pose seductively. That's an art!

hood2.jpg

img_2452.jpg

Your photos are *so cute*...I love your car and hair-do!

ZombieGirl

One of the Regulars
BoPeep said:

My first thought "Oh how adorable are you?" Ah... but Inky snuck in on that one first... Then "So cute!" Alas, Lauren beat me to the punch. Nevertheless, you are, in fact, both cute AND adorable!:eusa_clap

clubwitsend

Practically Family
I was at the Burlesque Hall of Fame Weekend in Vegas last week, and went on the Pinup Photo Safari- a jaunt down Fremont St during a vintage car show! For once, I'm not wearing vintage- but I am carrying a 40s umbrella :) (all photos by Don Spiro)

4695257644_6c1b215e55.jpg

4694615773_f1da83677a.jpg

4695262084_b997df626b.jpg

4694619809_7afc234496.jpg

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
CWE, terrific pictures! I must ask you, where are the corset and lacey panties from?? I want to find these items!

clubwitsend said:
I was at the Burlesque Hall of Fame Weekend in Vegas last week, and went on the Pinup Photo Safari- a jaunt down Fremont St during a vintage car show! For once, I'm not wearing vintage- but I am carrying a 40s umbrella :) (all photos by Don Spiro)

4695257644_6c1b215e55.jpg

Puzzicato

One Too Many
BoPeep said:

hood2.jpg

img_2452.jpg

Great shots! And I'm currently bidding on a pair of shoes like those, so I am SO happy to see someone wearing them and looking as good as I would like to!

BoPeep

Practically Family
clubwitsend said:

Thanks for all the compliments girls! And here's someone thinking sexy! lol These are beautiful shots, clubwitsend. Love the ruffled bottom (I've seen something similar for square dancers). And now I will never be nervous that my hair flower is too big. lol You pulled off the look so well!

clubwitsend

Practically Family
Aw, thanks, all! I love doing this stuff...so much fun...!

Chanteuse- the shoes are vintage...the lacy panties are vintage, too (like vintage 60s, you can probably find things like these pretty easily)...and the corset is Agent Provacateur. It's a great one and was on super sale this January at their store...so it may be floating around online at a decent price!

YesterdayGirl

One of the Regulars
My Inner Pin Up Unleashed!

These are from a shoot I did with Tony Nylons at the Rhythm riot.( Hair styling courtesy of Miss Fleur De Guerre.) I'd wanted to do a shoot for a while, and once I got over the feeling of self-consciousness, it was so much fun!

pinup5-1.jpeg

pinup2+(Modified+in+Image+Viewer).jpeg

pinup1.jpeg

pinup3.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner