Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Pinup Thread

Miss sofia

One Too Many
Lolita Haze - From my Dad. (he's visiting at the moment and was peeking over my shoulder) - "Now that's a pretty lady"!! He didn't get to peek any more, i sent him off to make the tea and earn his keep! He said it though. x

Foofoogal

Banned
anytime you need cheering up Lolita. Just come back here. I will always tell you that you are a vintage stunner. lol:eusa_clap

and a great photographer also.

BoPeep

Practically Family
Okay, Girls, I realize that this is getting obnoxiously narcissistic so I promise this will be the last for a while. But if you look back a few posts, I was put up to this (;) Land-O-LakesGal)! So here are a few from my pasture...

FLflock.jpg

FLlamb.jpg

FLcrook.jpg

The sheep were a bit skittish of my full skirt. And when they see the crook, that can only mean one of three things: shearing, hoof trimming or vaccinations. None of which they like! And one last photo in the true spirit of pin-ups. My husband lamented the lack of garter belt, but I was just glad my panties didn't drop to my ankles! :p

FLskirt.jpg

BoPeep

Practically Family
Thanks Everyone! I had fun frolicking in the pasture! haha Usually it just involves hauling hay or checking fences.

Berlin - very cute! I love the situational photos.

KnoxvilleRoxie

New in Town
Just a few piccys

I can't work out to upload pictures on here so I'll just submit a link to my profile:
http://www.modelmayhem.com/1251896

I do alot of classic pin up work but I'm branching out to more different era's recently did a 70's RollerGirl Shoot and it was so hard to find something I owned thatr wasn't 40's or 50's!

LoserVonTeese

Familiar Face
how to wear modern jeans and shirt but with a pinup style

Ok so I live in California Northern part it does get cold so i was wondering what could i do for a 40s pinup girl look with jeans/ tee's i have dark modern denem jeans, 2 v neck white shirts, what else would work? :p what shoes to wear would converse work.

Honey Bee

One of the Regulars
I live in No. Cal. too!
I wear jeans just about daily (we live in the country) and T-shirts are comfy too. I pin on a brooch or throw on a cardigan if I have to run to town. If I am meeting my friend for coffee, I may slip on a kerchief or tie one like Rosie the Riviter! I wear loafers with cashmere socks or a pair of leather ankle boots I thrifted. Converse will work if you like the rockabilly. I do but, ya know...I am a thinkning maybe I am little old for it :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy