Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Pinup Thread

D

Deleted member 12480

wow - you look stunning! you have an amazing figure!

xxx

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
maggiethespy said:
4538792753_41984a653d_o.jpg

This is darling! Love it!

CherryWry

One of the Regulars
I felt pretty the other day so I snapped a few pictures. Not wearing anything special, just a pencil skirt and tank top with fun shoes and lipstick, but I felt good.

DSCN2942.jpg

D

Deleted member 12480

hello ladies!

i'm making an appeal of your help.

I've finally convinced my boyf to take a few pinuppy style pictures for me
except i won't be as scantily clad!

so i was wondering how i could make an at-home shoot look any good. we honestly don't have a single blank wall and we have skirting boards too!

D

Deleted member 12480

say the door ideas pretty good. :)

Also yeah i think we have a pretty decent garden, weather permitting!

Thanks for the good ideas. :)

Xxxx

D

Deleted member 12480

oh my god, lightbulb moment! There is four parks within walking distance of my house as well as a the cathedral ruined in the blitz!

It just depends how lazy the boyf is feeling...

D

Deleted member 12480

eek! I love it in there except for the weird touristy bits they've put in like benches. It was the set for that christmas movie nativity, and one of the characters says 'lets blow the roof off!' and it was brilliant cause only coventrians would've understood the joke. (coventry cathedral has no roof due to the blitz for those who don't know what we're on about) but yeah, me and my friends have just sat in there and the surrounding gardeny bit for ages. Its nice all around there cause the buildings are the original ones!

Xxxx

Kate O Potato

A-List Customer
Ha ha, I'm imagining your photos now! You in rollers and slippers looking up as if to say "where's me roof gone?!" - Brill.
Please share you're photos if/when you're done!

D

Deleted member 12480

you know i will.

Not sure i'm brave enough to turn up to the cathedral in rollers and slippers though! (although that would make an awesome picture) as its quite a bit touristy and although quiet there is usually a few other people, not sure i could stand and pose infront of them!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran