Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Pinup Thread

Vix Vixen

Familiar Face
WOw! Fantastic pictures! I am loving the green theme! Not as much green in the third one but I can clearly see your BEAUTIFUL face!

Mary

Practically Family
The green theme

Oh, Cherry lips I don't believe they are all that exciting! As for the green theme I actually thought this was a green sweater until sunday when Cherry lips told me it's bluegrey and I can see now that it is. lol

2008_0825grn0272.jpg

2008_0825grn0358.jpg

2008_0825grn0461.jpg

2008_0825grn0467.jpg

2008_0825grn0486.jpg

2008_0825grn0565.jpg

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Mary! wow!! I absolutely love your pics! especially the ones at the house/mausuleum..

I wish I wasn't in such a hurry the other day that I could have gone out and play with you both!

R

Red_Lipstick

Mary and Cherry Lips: you both look so pretty in those photos!!

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
A reminder.

Lady Day said:

This will be a LADIES ONLY thread. Mens posts will be promptly removed.
Right now this on a trial basis, so we will see how it goes and is perceived.

And Ladies....if you wish to show off what you are wearing on a daily basis, and have a coed panel of review.....the 'What are you wearing Today' is the right place for that.

Regards,
Denise

PS

A-List Customer
This is one of my favorite threads! I don't comment much because I run the risk of gushing! I love all of your lovely looks, every single photo reminds me why I love vintage style. Even if I don't do vintage everyday, I always find inspiration in this thread, so thank you!

1065809.JPG

Miss Caroline

Familiar Face
These are from a shoot i did about a year ago. I haven't done anything recently, but have a couple of things planned....

i hope you like them. :eek:

n509496534_22158_8381.jpg

well... i tried to get another, but photobucket is playing up.:p

LelaViavonie

Practically Family
PS said:
This is one of my favorite threads! I don't comment much because I run the risk of gushing! I love all of your lovely looks, every single photo reminds me why I love vintage style. Even if I don't do vintage everyday, I always find inspiration in this thread, so thank you!

1065809.JPG

You absolutly look stunning! This picture says a thousand words!

Miss Caroline! We must see more! You are beautiful!

Mary

Practically Family
Wow! You look amazing. Please post more pics if you have any!

And thanks Lady Day and Vix Vixen. You should post some too! ;) It only takes some fooling around and a camera.

Miss Caroline

Familiar Face
Thank you for all your kind words ladies.
You made me blush. :eek:

I have a shoot planned in a few weeks, so hopefully I can get some more up shortly.

You are all very pretty. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24