Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Powder Room's Etsy Directory

Olive Twist

New in Town
Cocktail Paintings

Hi All,
I'm new to the lounge (so little time!) so please forgive me if I haven't posted correctly.

If I may, my (much) better half who is a painter also has an etsy shop of small cocktail paintings. http://www.etsy.com/shop/jonhammer I can't even look at these, I get so thirsty.

Cheers!

shebagrl

Familiar Face
I'm chiming in with my Etsy shop! What a great idea -- can't wait to check out all the other Etsy shops, too.

Mine is Hello Magpie, featuring classic, functional, eco-friendly and vintage goods. Though I try to focus mainly on home + kitchen things, I've been planning on sneaking in some other fun things I've been making lately, like baby bibs, aprons, tea cosys, and pin cushions. Hope you like it :) Please do pop on over and say hi!

Eve Hepburn

New in Town
My shop is FreshClassics:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/freshclassics

iusb_760x100.7683740.jpg

Currently, I have several vintage hats (from the '50s), as well as random things I've created like a sleeping mask copied after the one Holly Golightly has in "Breakfast at Tiffany's."

Mugwump

One of the Regulars
Sadly, I do not have a shop yet, but I just wanted to say that this thread is fabulous!! :eusa_clap I've faved so many of you, even made a quick purchase already...once I sort myself out, I'll be posting my little etsy shop here!

Warbaby

One Too Many
Good evening, ladies - I just popped in to let you know that I've started an Etsy shop, Sir Prys Extraordinary Emporium. SirPrys may be a bit hokey as a user name, but 'Warbaby' was already spoken for and after 30 minutes of trying to find a user name that hadn't been taken it was one of my last choices. I started listing stuff on Sunday, so there are are only a couple dozen items so far, but I'm adding more every day. I'll be listing mostly vintage jewelry and accessories, beads and findings, and occasionally vintage clothing items. Once I get it a bit more together, I'll expand to include my art digital art photography, and a few jewelry pieces that I've made.

Mugwump

One of the Regulars
I'd like to ask if I would be able to post an etsy shop that is not my own...I found a fantastic place that's new, and she sells vintage knitting and crocheting patterns in PDF format - she even enlarges the print to make it easier to read! The shop owner has no problems with me posting info about her shop, but I'd rather ask permission if I can post it here first.

Let me know...thank you! :)

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Mugwump said:
I'd like to ask if I would be able to post an etsy shop that is not my own...I found a fantastic place that's new, and she sells vintage knitting and crocheting patterns in PDF format - she even enlarges the print to make it easier to read! The shop owner has no problems with me posting info about her shop, but I'd rather ask permission if I can post it here first.

Let me know...thank you! :)

We are keeping this thread to Lounge members, thanks.
But if the stuff is cool, you are more than welcome to post a link in the vintage inspired clothing thread. Im sure the ladies would love it. :)

LD

post script,
Lets make sure we keep this thread to listing stores only. Etsy talk is alive and happenin' in the Etsy thread.
Thanks all!

Mugwump

One of the Regulars
Thank you so much, Lady Day! :eusa_doh: I had my doubts as to whether I could post it here or not - good thing I asked first ;)

Oh hey, I'm Mugsy358, LOVE your etsy shop BTW! :eusa_clap I finally put 2 & 2 together :rolleyes: I can be so blonde sometimes lol

maisie

Practically Family
Hey all!
I've just come back from uni and reopened my shop, under the name of 1940sweetheart.
I have reduced most things in there at the moment and have loads to add now I'm back... so take alook if you interested any womens clothing or accesories from 1930s to the 50's.
Also feel free to make me an offer on any of my items.. just say your from the Powder Room ;).

http://www.etsy.com/shop/1940sweeth...940sweetheart&ga_search_type=seller_usernames

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21