Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Powder Room's Etsy Directory

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
WOOT! I can't wait to visit everyone's shops! :eusa_clap

I just opened mine today and I'm so nervous!
www.scarlettrosegarden.etsy.com
Mostly shoes, but who knows what will show up there. I have many vintage dresses but they are summer so I think I'll wait to list.

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Just joined up!

www.Miss1929.etsy.com

Only one thing up so far but I have a LOT to sell, so watch the site - I will try to post things there soon so that you can see the pictures.. Although it says only money orders and Paypal on Etsy, I am also happy to take checks from Fedora members.

EDITED - It seems I can't put things in the Fedora Classifieds if they are also on Etsy? So I will just Etsy them and try to alert you all in individual threads if there are particular items you're looking for being discussed.

EDITED AGAIN: My first item just sold!!! Yay!!

DandyRags

New in Town
Ebay and Etsy Stuff

Oh..then you know how we love our horses. My Dandy is now about 10 yrs old and I learned to ride on him...starting when he was only 4-Yikes! He is truly awesome. I have some items in my etsy shop which is http://www.etsy.com/shop/DotsAttic and my ebay items are under username dandeerags. I don't have much up right now as I need to learn more about vintage dresses and other accessories, and ebay is sloooowwww right now. I started out with coats since they were kind of easy to determine age. I know about pincurls, had many a hairstyle back in the 60's that came out like orphan annie which was not my intended goal:eek:

the Milliner

New in Town
Hello from New York

I am so happy to be able to post, and pleasantly surprised after trying so long to get in. This looks like a great site full of interesting people.

A little about me. I am in a very vintage business - I am a milliner. For those who are not familiar with the word, I design and make women's hats. I use all authentic vintage hat blocks and thus I can duplicate all the styles of years gone by. New hats with an old flavor. And no "dead peoples stuff" to quote the thread! I also repair damaged hats or re-trim them if necessary. It is a true labor of love.

Aside from making hats, my favorite things are to cook and bake, sew (of course), and ride my bike. I lived in London many years ago and am a complete anglophile. I was probably born in the wrong era.

You can view my hats at www.themillineryshop.etsy.com. Please say hi to me there, I love hearing from people and I can talk hats all day long!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana