Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Real Mc Coys Japan

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
These photos are absolutely horrible, but this is just to prove that it fits properly. These are my LOWEST rise jeans and yet the jacket still covers my belt, which is exactly where most A2s fit from the myriad of pictures I have seen. The last pic is with shirt untucked to show the difference.

cfMgag8.jpg

y7xA6hu.jpg

nTVCDoo.jpg

BLdPB6O.jpg

Big J

Call Me a Cab
In those new photos it fits just like all my order made Aero A-2s.
Looks great!
Nice hair too!
I wish I had hair....

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
In those new photos it fits just like all my order made Aero A-2s.
Looks great!
Nice hair too!
I wish I had hair....

Thanks. I think the untucked shirt and holding the giant camera were the problems.
I swear I'll get some good pics up soon.
BTW, I sent you a PM about all those jackets ;)

Roma

A-List Customer
These photos are absolutely horrible, but this is just to prove that it fits properly. These are my LOWEST rise jeans and yet the jacket still covers my belt, which is exactly where most A2s fit from the myriad of pictures I have seen. The last pic is with shirt untucked to show the difference.

cfMgag8.jpg

y7xA6hu.jpg

nTVCDoo.jpg

BLdPB6O.jpg
Yes, the fit is how I've seen it in most cases. Good.

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
Better photos Dude - I can see how you can get way with that length now - my own personal taste would be for it to sit at least an inch and a half longer.

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Better photos Dude - I can see how you can get way with that length now - my own personal taste would be for it to sit at least an inch and a half longer.

Yeah, I can understand that for sure. I'm surprised how much I like this length, but I really do. I just think it looks right for this type of jacket.

yakima

One of the Regulars
The jacket is perfect length for an A2.

The low rise jeans are what make it look short (and are the reason why many folks like long A2s).

Benj

One of the Regulars
That shirt is too long to be worn untucked, it's easy to see that jackets a perfect fit if you tuck or wear shorter shirts.

Good pickup!

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
That shirt is too long to be worn untucked, it's easy to see that jackets a perfect fit if you tuck or wear shorter shirts.

Good pickup!

You are absolutely right. That's why it is tucked in the second set of pics. It's a magnificent jacket! I could not be happier.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
My two A-2s, the first with a low rise pair of jeans that I don't wear any more, the second's with a pair of Mister Freedom engineer pants. Both jackets are the same length btw:

IMG_0147.JPG

Last edited:

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
They've become a bit of a favourite of mine, though I'm looking forward to my SJC Brakemans when they come in. The 1756 contract has worn in really nicely. That said, I tried on a stunning original russet Bronco, almost pristine, that was traded in at Aero that has been on my mind since. I think if I was to own it, that would be the end of my A-2 trail...

Last edited:

Big J

Call Me a Cab
They've become a bit of a favourite of mine, though I'm looking forward to my SJC Brakemans when they come in. The 1756 contract has worn in really nicely. That said, I tried on a stunning original russet Bronco, almost pristine, that was traded in at Aero that has been on my mind since. I think if I was to own it, that would be the end of my A-2 trail...

And that would be a disaster, coz I'm pretty sure I got a shinki RMC A-2 here in your size!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran