Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Single & Ridiculously Good-Lookin' Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amelie

A-List Customer
but it's not my fault if I only have one or two single heterosexual friends (exept my exs) and that the other ones are all gays! lol

(and not my fault if there is only two guys in art history in my year :eek: )

I really need to go swing dancing more lol

pretty faythe

One Too Many
Amelie said:
can I join this (strange) party?:D

It's scarily missing some heterosexual men around me! (guess studying art history doesn't help :D (not only for the hetero thing, for men in general lol )

Speaking from the view point of a woman surounded (ok, I just forgot how to spell surrounded) by men at work all the and the vastr majority of them heterosexual, believe me it's not really an improvement..... *shiver*

Then again, the ones that I realize that are hitting on me are the ones that either have never heard of deoderant or really need to bathe and visit a ddr. (I mean dds..dentist)

Or I need to get a new manual and figure out when the good looking ones are hittin on me. :(

Amelie

A-List Customer
Yeah I think there should be a middle somewhere lol

that said, I love my friends and count myself lucky to have such great ones (first time in my life I have friends I really feel confident with) but a girl's got to have some new air once in a while lol

Amelie

A-List Customer
lol ! that said, I've always found strange that new interests for those "oxygen bars", I don't think I'll try them, I'll stick to more traditionnal ways of meeting people lol

Lincsong

I'll Lock Up
pretty faythe said:
They're there for you visitors, try to sobar (ok, I can't spell that right either..grr) you up, so you can go next door and get drunk some more....lol

What have you been sippin' on?????lol

I never go to, nor return from Las Vegas sober.:D

Story

I'll Lock Up
Amelie said:
can I join this (strange) party?:D

It's scarily missing some heterosexual men around me! (guess studying art history doesn't help :D (not only for the hetero thing, for men in general lol )

You obviously need more exposure to vintage heteromen's beach nipples. [huh]
[warning - visibile vintage man packages]
http://www.gallimauphry.com/blog/1930sfathersonb.jpg [/warning - visibile vintage man packages]
Or something like that...

Story

I'll Lock Up
Lincsong said:
What have you been sippin' on?????lol

I never go to, nor return from Las Vegas sober.:D

Total control now. Tooling along the main drag on a Saturday night in Vegas. Two good old boys in a fire-apple red convertible. Stoned. Ripped. Twisted. Good people. - Dr. Raoul Duke

Story

I'll Lock Up
Kimberly said:
LOL! I just choked on my coffee!!!!! lol lol

Coffee this late at night?? You'll be up all night. :p

And yes, I spelled visible wrong. The shame...

Story

I'll Lock Up
Kimberly said:
Believe it or not I will be sleeping like a baby by midnight. I am going to take a couple Tylenol PM's to assist me. :D

Tylenol's not period correct! :D
lafeeverte.jpg

http://users.telenet.be/absyntheminded/absynthe.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany