Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Single & Ridiculously Good-Lookin' Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimberly

Practically Family
LOL Story! That liquid potion had scared me since I saw a movie that I don't remember the name of. It was about this woman who was left an orphan and fell in love with some rich guy. The rich guy loved her back but she felt like a failure for some reason and up and left him because she didn't think she was good enough for him. Anyhow she winds up in some dump boarding house and starts drinking with her male neigbor.

The male neigbor finds out who she is and knows about the rich guy and wants to get some cash so he turns her into a full blown alcoholic by giving her Absinthe. The stuff turns her into a crazy woman after a few sips!! :eek: :eek:

Like I said I don't remember the name of the movie but it is forever etched in my mind. lol

Mr. Rover

One Too Many
Jovan said:
How about just straight up:

"ABSINTHE:

It puts hair on your chest!"

Wait, I could see how that wouldn't appeal to women.

That totally didn't work for me...but then, I've only had the Czech variety. Although this is what we had to down last night...good ol' fashioned japanese biru
b_074947.jpg

If any ladies are into the hookah-smoke-exhaling hippo-faced type, I'm available ;)
b_111837.jpg

And to stay on topic with the really,really ridiculously good-looking part of the thread, my attempt at "Blue Steel"
111829.jpg

pretty faythe

One Too Many
Lincsong said:
I hope your vision hasn't gone.lol
Darn it, it cleared up in time for me to go to work today! lol Hmm, so, if I go to a bar, how would I order some absinthe? Call for a glass, shot, etc. What sort of taste should I expect? Enlighten the unenlightened.

Jovan

Suspended
Given I just screwed things over with not one, but two women whom I both had a genuine interest in... I'm pretty certain as to why I haven't dated in two years.

pretty faythe

One Too Many
patterson said:
I'll have to see if the papers have been filed to see if I technically qualify as single today... As to the other – well as with most men I don’t really have a clue how women see me…:eek: Definitely not a “pretty boy” though…
prettyboys = too much work, who really wants a man that looks better than ones self.
Having dated guys from one end of the looks spectrum to the other, its really a matter of their selfconfidence and take chage attitude for me. (just don't get to the total take charge obsessive range..been there, done that, no I did not have an affair at at work while building the New Alaidian ((now the Planet Hollywood)) yes, it takes 1 hour to get out of the parking garage after work, theres over 300 construction workers gettting off at the same time) oops, sorry, flash back to years back to the total obsesisve bit.

Now, if the prettyboy can get ready in less time than myself when I am dolled up, or even just dolled, than ok. lol
I'd not say no to Brendan Fraiser.

Zig2k143

Practically Family
pretty faythe said:
Having dated guys from one end of the looks spectrum to the other, its really a matter of their selfconfidence and take chage attitude for me.

I would agree its all about selfconfidence.... Even when I was 145 pounds heavier I had a lot of selfconfidence (misguided as it might be) and I really was never in a loss for company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buick