Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Single & Ridiculously Good-Lookin' Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zig2k143

Practically Family
I'm glad you agree Brooksie....

I could think of many things one can do and be free or even very very cheap...
Maybe we should start a thread.

Brooksie

One Too Many
pretty faythe said:

I've been bold a few times and asked guys out and still have yet to pay the bill. I guess those guys are in Vegas.

I have given up all together on asking men out, it just turns into a humilating experience for me every time - so I just wait for them to do the asking which does not happen very often.

Brooksie

pretty faythe

One Too Many
Brooksie said:
I have given up all together on asking men out, it just turns into a humilating experience for me every time - so I just wait for them to do the asking which does not happen very often.

Brooksie
I don't do it very often, to hard on the nerves. Same boat about the waiting,...lets see last relationship ended...carry the one, times pi....I haven't been on a date in a year and a half....I need a date.....sigh.

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Zig2k143 said:
Romance can happen even on the cheapest of budgets....

Some wild flowers.... a walk in the park.... a hug when needed..

All FREE

I agree. Little gestures like that often get a girl. :)

What a wonderful thing a hug for no reason is! Just grab your lady and hug her. She'll be taken aback! Unless you hug her for no reason then break up with her. (That happened to me, true story.)

Jovan

Suspended
Do not give up on asking men out! I was yesterday, and I loved the gesture.

I, however, misunderstood her and thought I would be unavailable. -_- Oh well. I guess I'll see her at work soon anyway. Has anyone seen Love Actually? Yeah, she looks like Aurelia, and coincidentally is a waitress where I work.

Zig2k143

Practically Family
Shame all you beautiful ladies are on the other side of the country. ;)

Actually I prefer wild flowers to roses.... Roses are sooo easy you go into the store pick them out and boom... There they are... Wildflowers even bought from Flower shops at least you have to choose the type and style...

Rafter

Suspended
Pink Dahlia said:
Yep! Where are the gentlemen?
I don't think I've ever received flowers before a date. Does that kind of stuff actually happen? Where are these blokes?

Cheers to all the lovely ladies of the FL!
JERSEY2.jpg
PinkChampagne.jpg
6bouq.jpg

Zig2k143

Practically Family
Brooksie said:
Well, if you need an excuse to check out legs, I guess, but you really don't need one - you can check out mine over at myspace.;)

Brooksie

I'm impressed... I'm amazed at how many beautiful women are on this forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass