Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Single & Ridiculously Good-Lookin' Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

happyfilmluvguy

Call Me a Cab
But to be serious, I couldn't be happier as long as I have friends. Nothing more is needed. :)

And... it sort of looks like a green faced Judge Doom from Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Matt Deckard said:
Yes... technology doesn't always talk back, though it does tend to short out... luckily it get better as the years go by which I can't say happens to humans.

See Cherry 2000.

How did you know that was my favorite movie??!!:D

I guess technology is a good option for some guys. When it breaks you just throw it out and buy another, which is what you usually do to your woman. But that can cost a lot more and animate children actually have feelings opposed to inanimate ones.... I guess we live in a world where we can forcibly control our disappointment, and our relationship downfalls by opting to do everything the cyber way:(

happyfilmluvguy

Call Me a Cab
Daisy Buchanan said:
How did you know that was my favorite movie??!!:D

I guess technology is a good option for some guys. When it breaks you just throw it out and buy another, which is what you usually do to your woman. But that can cost a lot more and animate children actually have feelings opposed to inanimate ones.... I guess we live in a world where we can forcibly control our disappointment, and our relationship downfalls by opting to do everything the cyber way:(

What a horrible thought. If it breaks you, recycle and be best friends. :) Remember that song "why can't we be friends...why can't we be friends"?.
Those two products are electronic items I own and use for my real love, Film Making. We've been together for 11 years.....[angel] :rolleyes:
Let's see some more photos. :D
ridiculously single photos that is.

fourstarbanner

One of the Regulars
100_1987-1.jpg

My singleness is ridiculous!

pretty faythe

One Too Many
fourstarbanner said:
That's the kind of smile that only comes when your last semester of college is finished! I graduate on Saturday.

Well congrats on that!!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
I really need to check on what I need I have absolutely no idea whatsoever! I need to find out who knows what my college credits were worth from my apprenticeship and all that jazz and make sure I have been taking the approp credits so far lol. But once again CONGRATS :eusa_clap

happyfilmluvguy

Call Me a Cab
uh..mmm...exnay on the college single-ay.....

Ever see those movies where the girl thinks she's found her soul mate in college and it doesn't last? Be careful! ;)

This thread is going in all sorts of directions...lol Next thing we know someone is going to say they just bought a home and is looking for a room mate.

happyfilmluvguy

Call Me a Cab
Me neither. It's ridiculously expensive.

Any more photos from others? Perhaps ones with more smiles? :)

Who is going to host the Fedora Lounge Single's Dinner? Mr. Chevalier, perhaps? ;) It's going to happen sooner or later....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic