Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Single & Ridiculously Good-Lookin' Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordJohnRoxton

One of the Regulars
Feebeeps said:
My sister lives in Port Orchard near Seattle. Sadly, I have not been up to visit but plan to someday (when money doesn't become scarce). Sounds like a great place.

Yeah, well Utah isn't exactly known for it's dating scene, singles scene or...well any type of scene really. If anyone is planning on moving here, don't. I'm here for school and leaving quickly :)

It would be nice to do a singles meet up but where could it take place? Its so true that we are so spread out. Besides, I'm a newbie and you all hardly know me.

Isn't everyone a newbie at some point? Honestly... don't let that stop you!

Feebeeps said:
Besides, I'm a newbie and you all hardly know me.
Dear lady, as the gentleman above said, we were all newbies once. As for fitting in? To paraphrase Einstein, "Do not worry about your difficulties in social interaction--I can assure you that mine are far greater."

Or, as another of my heroes once said: "Give it a chance; you'll get used to it--or have a psychotic episode..."--Zed (Rip Torn), Men In Black

BTW, Port Orchard isn't as "near Seattle" as it looks--it's only a straight-shot by boat. Otherwise, you have a nice long detour to get to a bridge...

LordJohnRoxton

One of the Regulars
Diamondback said:
BTW, Port Orchard isn't as "near Seattle" as it looks--it's only a straight-shot by boat. Otherwise, you have a nice long detour to get to a bridge...

Everything is relative from a distance. For instance, when people ask where I come from, I say Los Angeles. Of course, I've never lived within the city limits... wasn't even born within the city limits! I grew up 30 minutes outside of Los Angeles, but to people not living in the area it's really all one thing!

Cheers!

carter

I'll Lock Up
fourstarbanner said:
Oh, how witty. I'm all for being a cute little helper-if they live at the North Pole, they would be well covered and warm, right?
I'm chilly....:D

And...there are probably a lot of cute little guys at the North Pole. It's a bit farther than western South Dakota but...there's milk and cookies. :D

On the other hand, you could always go South and see Texas on your way to the Pole.

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
fourstarbanner said:
Oh, how witty. I'm all for being a cute little helper-if they live at the North Pole, they would be well covered and warm, right?

You're welcome here. I think is was around 75 this afternoon.

Lincsong

I'll Lock Up
fourstarbanner said:

Now that is a tragedy.;) If you were my girl you wouldn't be chilly that's for sure. :D

Nor mine--in my case there's even more reason than with Lincsong, because my survival itself depends on the temperature of my environment, and thus I try to keep the Lair nicely heated...;)

That reminds me, I need to see about expense-accounting a nice sofa, fireplace and maybe some pleasant-looking wallpaper for BRF Mission Control...

Lincsong

I'll Lock Up
Diamondback said:
Nor mine--in my case there's even more reason than with Lincsong, because my survival itself depends on the temperature of my environment, and thus I try to keep the Lair nicely heated...;)

That reminds me, I need to see about expense-accounting a nice sofa, fireplace and maybe some pleasant-looking wallpaper for BRF Mission Control...

Are you on drugs boy????????? If anyone needs to come to Las Vegas for a weekend it's YOU!!!!

Gatsby84

Familiar Face
carter said:
It's a bit farther than western South Dakota but...there's milk and cookies.

This is true, but here one does not have to worry about the polar bears... the only one I know of around here is in a glass case.

And we have hot-chocolate instead of cold milk for those chilly evenings ;) .

-Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner