Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Single & Ridiculously Good-Lookin' Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jovan

Suspended
M Tatterscratch said:
Should we wish you luck because these hobbies present a common interest, or a challenge?

Either way - Luck!

T.
Both. It depends a great deal on what kind of video games you play and whether or not a fashion major looks down on guys who dress "like old men."

One very uncouth comment I got from a girl once was, "You dress like you raided your grandfather's closet." It wasn't so much what she said, but the implication that it was somehow a bad thing. I don't really talk to her anymore. Especially when this came from someone who has about five piercings on her face alone and sees Hot Topic as the ultimate stylish clothier.

The Wingnut

One Too Many
The perfect response would have been to wordlessly place a small yet VERY strong magnet on one of the various bits of metal sticking out of her face.

pretty faythe

One Too Many
The Wingnut said:
The perfect response would have been to wordlessly place a small yet VERY strong magnet on one of the various bits of metal sticking out of her face.
Ouch! Hey, thats not very nice. I recently have one of those bits of metal! :p

M Tatterscratch

A-List Customer
Jovan said:
Both. It depends a great deal on what kind of video games you play

Gracious. There's a whole world out there I know nothing about.

Fashion majors should LOVE you, brother!

Jovan said:
One very uncouth comment I got from a girl once was, "You dress like you raided your grandfather's closet."

Tell her her grandmother is your current mistress. She'll swallow her tongue-piercing.

T.

Jovan

Suspended
Oh, you guys. lol

Fashion majors may like me because I wear skinny ties. That's more because I like the Atomic Age than for fashion reasons, though. Then again, it was brought to my attention how great the styles were from then by Thom Browne, so I have to give credit where it is due.

Feebeeps

New in Town
Pink Dahlia said:
Welcome to my single, ridiculously good-lookin', lonely Friday nite. :(

Ha, you and me both sister!

P.s. It looks like another Mass Effect night for me, though that is not exactly a bad thing :)

Looks like another singularly-ridiculous Slow Friday Night around BOFH Remote Operations for me...

Guess if nobody else has any ideas, I'll have to delve into my training materials... or start trawling news-sites. (CNN, yuck!)

Miss Feebeeps, saw World in Conflict listed on one of your sites--how is it?

sweetfrancaise

Practically Family
I went to work today (surprise shift!) and I was cornered by a friend asking me if I was dating one of my coworkers (who is married and has kids who are close to my age!).

So I'm even more ridiculously single tonight! lol Work is strange.

Feebeeps

New in Town
World In Conflict is probably the best RTS I have ever played, and I am a huge RTS fan :) Good story, control and graphics along with design.

Those eyes, that smile, some knowledge of aircraft and militaria, another RTS fan... could this mean potential?;)

Have to check the SysReqs--I may need to get a copy once the Equipment Fund clears its next invoice-hurdle in March. (Ballistic Maintenance Instrumentation ain't cheap, ya know...) Compstomp match sometime after that, Miss F? If so, do you prefer US or Soviet?

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
It's a good thing that's not directed at me.

Because Diamondback I can't understand what the devil you're saying most of the time! [huh]

RTS=Real-Time Strategic simulation
SysReqs=System Requirements, minimum equipment to run a given piece of software
CompStomp=computer-gaming mode of multiple humans vs. multiple computer opponents

Ballistic Maintenance=If it doesn't work, shoot it and scrap it.:eek: lol

That help with the BOFHese/Geekspeak, Miss Pinky?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner