Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Single & Ridiculously Good-Lookin' Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adele

One of the Regulars
Sertsa, that's an adorable story.

In talking about nursing homes, I've always wanted to go and help out or such, but I've always hesitated. I don't know why.

I love the title of this thread. Random, I know.

Sertsa

One of the Regulars
Adele: Thanks! It's a great thing to do, but it is emotionally draining.

I have some attachment to this home, as I was a resident there for five months after a surgery went bad, and I had to spend a lot of time attached to an IV. That's not that uncommon these days, I guess, since hospitals clear people out as soon as they can. So it's nice to go back and see everyone at once and help out, and I'm pretty close to a lot of the nurses and staff. That and they like to gawk over me, because I look a whole lot better now, so between that and the gawking, I came away with a nicely built up ego.

Jovan

Suspended
I originally wasn't going to post this, but here's a not so flattering picture of myself. Am I still ridiculously good looking, or just plain ridiculous? :p

holiday2007008.jpg

Here's a much better one of me and my stepdad, who I sadly couldn't convince to wear his suit too. A shame, since he looks dashing in one.

holiday2007004.jpg

I look kind of suave in this, albeit not on purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy