Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Single & Ridiculously Good-Lookin' Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Lincsong said:
I did a little shopping just now. So let's have a count; who thinks Target hires better looking gals than Wal-Mart?????? :D

Around here, it seems both those stores hire a lot of youngins.

sweetfrancaise

Practically Family
Hm. I haven't been in Wal-Mart for several years now, so I'm probably not the best judge. But the last time I was there, mostly women and far older men, so not my type. The kids in Target 'round here are mostly still in high school, therefore, not my type either, lol .

Chas

One Too Many
Single, interested and a lot of fun. But not, I believe, ridiculously good-looking.

l_e8dbae4df69871d30b558333099cde8f.jpg

I think that the 1920's tux suits me fine, though.

carter

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the gift of laughter!

Originally posted by pretty faythe
Hey Richard, your avatar shaved!!
Pink Dahlia said:
lol
I hate it when my avatar does stuff without telling me.
Originally posted by LocktownDog
Holy crow! That explains why my face slid off the pillow last night. No traction!
Richard

This is shaping up to be a pretty fair episode of Night Gallery. :eek: :D

Sertsa

One of the Regulars
I haven't been here much, but I thought I'd share a quick story.

I went out to a nursing home last week to take the nurses and staff some Christmas candy/cookies, see some people and help out with some things. Shortly after I got there, an elderly resident rolled up in her wheelchair and said, "You! Here. Take my hand! And look at me!" So, I did, and she stared directly into my eyes for a minute.

"You're married, aren't you?!"

I said that I wasn't, so she exclaimed, "You're single?"

I told her, yes, I was, so she got the nurse who was walking by--one of the few there I didn't know--and said, "Here you go. This one's single! And he's a good one. I can tell."

So I guess if you're really looking, head out to a local nursing home. They'll fix ya' up.

(I also had another resident ask me about my peacoat and told me about his when he was in the navy. I posted that story earlier in the Outerwear section. It was a pretty nice experience, all in all).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy