Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Single & Ridiculously Good-Lookin' Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Viola said:
I like!

...people take pictures of you sleeping in your car? That would creep me out.
No, that was vacationing with relatives in Michigan and one of 'em had a new "toy" (digital camera) he had to try out. Being the cantankerous coot my great-uncle is, random embarrassing shots of people was just the thing...:rolleyes:

BTW, that Thompson isn't mine, I was trying out a friend's in Oregon. Don't I wish I could have those toys here...:(

Trampilot

Familiar Face
Surely being English and single goes a long way on this thread...???

I believe I'm classed as ridiculous looking...

theSexiestManIntheWorld.jpg

Mr. Rover

One Too Many
The most BEAUTIFUL exotic European-looking girl with a silk scarf was making eyes at me on the train commuting home today...if only I wasn't chatting with the man sitting next to me and the she was sitting with what appeared to be her mother.....ah....i was in love for 30 mins.

ferryengr

One of the Regulars
pretty faythe said:
Sometimes a lil mental unstability livens things up a bit. As long as its not tooooooooooooooo unstable.

Well, if the girls sometimes end up with men that are jerks, then maybe we could say a few men end up with CRAZY women? :)

metropd

One Too Many
Mr. Rover said:
The most BEAUTIFUL exotic European-looking girl with a silk scarf was making eyes at me on the train commuting home today...if only I wasn't chatting with the man sitting next to me and the she was sitting with what appeared to be her mother.....ah....i was in love for 30 mins.

Rover their is nothing more BEAUTIFUL than a BEAUTIFUL exotic European-looking girl with a silk scarf. I think I was in love for about 17 seconds while reading that post.

pretty faythe

One Too Many
Lincsong said:
And speaking of Vegas, gals tripping me out, (not exactly in that order) and ridiculously good lookin' gals, has anyone been to the Playboy Club at the Palms??????? :D
Sad to report back, I am a slacker and haven't hit any of the clubs lately. Shame shame on the local gal.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran