Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Single & Ridiculously Good-Lookin' Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

pretty faythe

One Too Many
Diamondback said:
Interesting question, Miss LJ.

I'm easy, though, all you'd have to do is have no criminal record, have a .

What kind of criminal record are you against? To help narrow that down. I think a vast majority of us have something against us. Tickets, checks, bank robberies, etc.

Felonies, violent misdemeanors, and that's pretty much it. (My shootin' irons are a no-compromise issue, and ya can't have a felon/misdemeanor-DV and a gun in the same household under Federal law.)

Parkin' tickets or speeding, those don't really count. I might bar someone from driving my Firebirds after too many speeding tickets, but...

J.S.Udontknowme

A-List Customer
Zig2k143 said:
My daughter doesn't need a boyfriend she has a daddy :)

I'm sticking with that. :)

That reminds me of something my grandfather told me when my daughter was a baby. He told me to "spoil her rotten and make her mean as hell so that the man that takes her away from you will pay for it."

I think he was joking but I'm not sure.

Sorry if I'm not supposed to be here, I'm still not single and good looking.

Viola

Call Me a Cab
Diamondback said:
Felonies, violent misdemeanors, and that's pretty much it. (My shootin' irons are a no-compromise issue, and ya can't have a felon/misdemeanor-DV and a gun in the same household under Federal law.)

Parkin' tickets or speeding, those don't really count. I might bar someone from driving my Firebirds after too many speeding tickets, but...

I...I...I have overdue library books!

*sobs*

I paid the fine, but that stuff stays on your permanent record. :D

-Viola

Viola said:
I...I...I have overdue library books!

*sobs*

I paid the fine, but that stuff stays on your permanent record. :D

Did you see "library books" on the DQ list, dear young lady? I've had some too, just they're not as nasty as making them "criminal record" around here...

And anywhere that'd make overdue library books a felony's a place not worth living in, anyway.

And Jovan, what about all us other singles? After this long, shouldn't we all have at least gotten SOMEWHERE? (Well, except for the DQ'ed-from-thread party posting this who y'all still seem to let hang around anyway, anyway...)

Jovan

Suspended
pretty faythe said:
Ya know what, I feel the same. I think thats cuz theres so few fellow loungers here in the same areas we are. :mad:
lol
Tell me about it! There are only two others in my town, and they are both men! lol Nothing against them, of course...

Zig2k143

Practically Family
J.S.Udontknowme said:
That reminds me of something my grandfather told me when my daughter was a baby. He told me to "spoil her rotten and make her mean as hell so that the man that takes her away from you will pay for it."

I think he was joking but I'm not sure.

Sorry if I'm not supposed to be here, I'm still not single and good looking.

I'm not single either.. But it was funny and my daughter is single.. Even though she's only 5. :)

Miss Lucy June

One of the Regulars
pretty faythe said:
Let's turn the tables, how about a leg contest for the men!! ;) We like eye candy tooo!!

I actually judged a "Mr. Sexy Legs" competition on my cruise this past spring. It wasn't pretty.
P1000999.jpg

If we ever did get to judge the legs of our fellow loungers...just no speedos. Please. lol

Miss Lucy June said:
If we ever did get to judge the legs of our fellow loungers...just no speedos. Please. lol

Amen, Miss LJ! Otherwise, we might all need to have the guys in the suits bring in the industrial-strength memory-messer-uppers to undo the psychiatric trauma...

Speaking as someone who wears neither shorts nor short sleeves for a reason...:( lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy