Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Single & Ridiculously Good-Lookin' Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
M Tatterscratch said:
Watch out for these boys - They bite. Especially Diamondback, and he's venomous.
HEYHEYHEY!!!! Be nice, Mr. Tatterescratch--I only strike when I or someone I care about is being threatened, and even then there's still the option of a no-venom "dry bite"...

I'm old, I'm tired and I'm cold, I don't have the energy to spare for the kind of aggressive stuff you accuse me of...

*slithering off looking for a source of warmth to coil up near*

M Tatterscratch

A-List Customer
Diamondback said:
*slithering off looking for a source of warmth to coil up near*

A likely story, Sir. That "source of warmth" isn't pretty and wearing vintage, now is it? :p

And Ms. Faythe - Nothing is better than graveyard.

Oh wait, you mean work. I hate work. Nevahmind. :D

Passing out Chanel Snakebite Kits to the ladies,

T.

Ouch! As if just treading on me weren't enough, now you're breakin' out the golf-cleats?

Some payback for the guy who found you a coupla Fokker triplane options... see if I ever do anything to help you out again...

As for preferred sources of warmth, vintage is optional, pretty is nice, but intellect is a must.

fourstarbanner

One of the Regulars
M Tatterscratch said:
P.S. - You're single, Ms. Fourstar?!? Was there some sort of Y-Chromosome-specific plague in South Dakota? Does "Brokeback Mountain" have a huge cult following out there? As they say where I come from, "Now that just don't make no sense at'all..."

lol I don't think its a plague, really. Around here people get married right out of high school, it seems, and dive head-first into farming. That's just not my cup of tea. ;)

pretty faythe

One Too Many
M Tatterscratch said:
A likely story, Sir. That "source of warmth" isn't pretty and wearing vintage, now is it? :p

And Ms. Faythe - Nothing is better than graveyard.

Oh wait, you mean work. I hate work. Nevahmind. :D

Passing out Chanel Snakebite Kits to the ladies,

T.
Yes, work....Blah....ick...hate it....I'm looking at it this way though, the rest of these 2 weeks are for my beauty rest...lol. Hmm, although now that you mention it, maybe I'll go to a grave yard, do a few headstone rubbings and pick up on some single guys there.....they may be ghosts and ghouls...but hey!

Starius

Practically Family
fourstarbanner said:
lol I don't think its a plague, really. Around here people get married right out of high school, it seems, and dive head-first into farming. That's just not my cup of tea. ;)

That's an all too common affliction in these parts too. Thankfully, I am all too immune. :/

M Tatterscratch

A-List Customer
Diamondback said:
Ouch! As if just treading on me weren't enough, now you're breakin' out the golf-cleats?

Some payback for the guy who found you a coupla Fokker triplane options... see if I ever do anything to help you out again...

As for preferred sources of warmth, vintage is optional, pretty is nice, but intellect is a must.

Shhhhh! *sotto voce* I'm trying to help you out, brother - Chicks DIG a man with venom...!

M Tatterscratch

A-List Customer
pretty faythe said:
Hmm, although now that you mention it, maybe I'll go to a grave yard, do a few headstone rubbings and pick up on some single guys there.....they may be ghosts and ghouls...but hey!

Capital idea! Ghosts are excellent dancers - Very light on their feet. Yuk yuk! :rolleyes:

Rub a Gravestone For Me,

T.

pretty faythe

One Too Many
M Tatterscratch said:
Capital idea! Ghosts are excellent dancers - Very light on their feet. Yuk yuk! :rolleyes:

Rub a Gravestone For Me,

T.
Darn rainy weather....I'm afraid I'm not going to the graveyard today... I'd have charcoal all over the place. Sigh.... I am so freaking bored!!!!

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
pretty faythe said:
Hmm, although now that you mention it, maybe I'll go to a grave yard, do a few headstone rubbings and pick up on some single guys there.....they may be ghosts and ghouls...but hey!

Which one doesn't belong: Grave stone, Blarney Stone, Wailing Wall or Worry stone? lol

Lee

Ada Veen

Practically Family
LocktownDog said:
Sounds vaguely familiar. Very vaguely. Then again, I'll be starting new hours at work ... swing shift. Added to the fact that I'll have the kids 3 or 4 days a week, and I may never see one of these "dates" again. :(

Richard

There aint nothng the ladies like better than a good dad. Take the kids to the park and watch them flock to you! Heck, i'm taken and even I can't resist making googoo eyes at a man carrying a sleeping bairn or speaking to their teenager with care, warmth, love and respect :)

Luigi Vampa

New in Town
Lincsong said:
What about guys that take their dogs to the park??? A former FL member told me that's a good way to meet babes, it's how he met his wife.:D

Hasn't worked, in my case. All the women want to meet the dog, not me. :p

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
Ada Veen said:
or speaking to their teenager with care, warmth, love and respect :)

Lady ... you ain't ever met my boys. :eek:

I already told my oldest that I expect him to date a girl with a hot single mom. That just grossed him out.

Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo