Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The State of the Art in Japanese Outerwear: Freewheelers and Co 2012-13 Collection!

JDelage

Familiar Face
Do they produce 1 or 2 collections a year? It seems that most of their most desirable outerwear is unavailable right now.

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Do they produce 1 or 2 collections a year? It seems that most of their most desirable outerwear is unavailable right now.
Yes they pretty much only produce 2 collections per year and much of their best pieces sell out very quickly.

I've been after a brakeman or caboose for a while and the price as we as the difficulty in finding them had put me off for now. My trip to Japan this summer may change all this however.

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
All of their stockists are small shops. They usually only have one piece per size per style per season and they do not restock during the season. The main shop in Tokyo carries more stock (warehouse upstairs) but no online sale.

Superfluous

Freewheelers Centinela:

17267525_1237814499587083_112448462921924608_n.jpg

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
All of their stockists are small shops. They usually only have one piece per size per style per season and they do not restock during the season. The main shop in Tokyo carries more stock (warehouse upstairs) but no online sale.
I'm definitely going to Desolation Row as soon as I get to Tokyo.

Blackadder

Last edited:

Blackadder

Yeah. I checked and several are closed on Mondays, but I'm mostly going to be shopping on Saturday, Sunday, and a bit on Monday as well. Thanks!
Great. Sunday at Harajuku could be fun. You may find some Cosplayers in front of the subway station.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner