Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The State of the Art in Japanese Outerwear: Freewheelers and Co 2012-13 Collection!

Mich486

One Too Many
Found it:

CC309E66-80C2-4F86-8181-A10044E12A6F.jpeg
1EC4926B-92D7-4917-850A-ABCEF2A40FBD.jpeg

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Pretty sure there is a Bootlegger version of this jacket (or very very similar) so not so new offering.
I know the one you are referring to but this new one clearly has the whole Muholland front transferred to it. That one is a goatskin half belt with a wide collar. No doubt all are related but the highlight is the Bootleggers one has never been popular while the Mulholland has been the main attraction in the international market.

Mich486

One Too Many
^agreed. I actually think the bootleggers one looks better.

It’s a bit common theme with brands that work by seasonal collections. At some point the basic underlying ideas are the same and it shows in the product.

58panheadfan

One Too Many
Oh come on. I know Muholland is probably FW's international best seller but this is weird. FW is so lazy sometimes like making the pretty useless summer Aviator vest after the winter one became so popular.
In fact, FW hasn't brought anything new onto the market for leather jackets for a long time. The styles they have on offer are timeless and classic ... but somehow also unimaginative/repetitiv.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch