Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Victorian Lounge

vintage68

Practically Family
So recently my interest in all things Victorian England has been rekindled, with all the recent movies like Sherlock Holmes, Young Victoria, etc.

Are there any sites like the Fedora Lounge dedicated to Victorian interests, or do we maybe start a new thread about this topic?

Gingerella72

A-List Customer
I think there have been a couple of past threads (perhaps in the Golden Era section?) indicating an interest in creating another board/sub-forum strictly for topics on pre-1920's for members here who are also interested in WW1, Edwardian, Victorian, etc. eras....not sure what the general concensus was, or if its something the bartenders are still discussing?

I for one would love an area like that. Often people's interest in one era overlaps with a love for another.

fluteplayer07

One Too Many
It would be a great place to organize and collect our information on pre-Golden Era subjects (the heyday of real formal-wear; i.e. all our antique toppers and tails and etc.). I think it's closely enough related to the goals of TFL as to not take away from our mission: spreading ideals, style, and lifestyles of years past. So I'm all for it. [huh]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner