Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Winter Kanaljacke

alfyman

One of the Regulars
I bought this from Germany three years ago, I was disappointed with the collar and the wind flap as it was a flat carpet looking and feeling material, I sent it to jackets .com, and they re did the collar and wind flap with Mouton fur and within a week i got it back, I Thank Shaul.. My third jacket to get repaired. see pics..

Attachments

• IMG_0341.jpg
    IMG_0341.jpg
    760.6 KB · Views: 2,049
  • IMG_0345.jpg
    IMG_0345.jpg
    797.4 KB · Views: 1,206
  • IMG_0349.jpg
    IMG_0349.jpg
    971.5 KB · Views: 1,272
  • IMG_0347.jpg
    IMG_0347.jpg
    794.8 KB · Views: 1,350
  • IMG_0353.jpg
    IMG_0353.jpg
    815.2 KB · Views: 1,392
  • IMG_0351.jpg
    IMG_0351.jpg
    775 KB · Views: 1,289
  • IMG_0357.jpg
    IMG_0357.jpg
    672.2 KB · Views: 1,201
  • IMG_0355.jpg
    IMG_0355.jpg
    777.4 KB · Views: 1,189

alfyman

One of the Regulars
It looks like they did a nice job on the collar/windflap replacement. Is there any evidence of the repair that you can see (stitch holes)? That looks like a toasty, warm jacket.
Hi there, I inspected my Jacket and There is No evidence of any holes or signs of repair work, I really recommend their repair/upgrades and alterations. I had my B3 trimmed down 3 inches, in which they mentioned there may be holes, But No Holes at all. I sent my other leather jacket to have the mouton fur collar redone with a larger collar, Amazing.. My Kanaljacke is Really well done, the Leather is the same type of Napa leather although they told me it would be suede backing :( , but they pulled it off. I'm really really satisfied.

It's a very cool jacket! I really like it! Don't need to fear the cold with this one. Is this real fur or synthetic?

coffeecowboy

New in Town
Looks great. I tried finding jackets.com. I have some repairs I'd like to get done. Does it have a different name?

O'DubhGhaill

Familiar Face
alfyman, how does the Noble House Kanaljacke Winter Version you have here compare to say, an Eastman B-3 prior to your upgrade? I am located in Central New York and it get's cold here. What can you say about sizing of the Kanaljacke?

I am considering selling my Eastman B-3 seal brown size 44 (worn approximately 10 times last winter, but alas, I am now a size 40R: 5"9", 155lbs. waist 32", chest 40") in order to fund purchase of this Kanaljacke. Thanks for any response and my apologies for resurrecting a year-old-thread.

alfyman

One of the Regulars
alfyman, how does the Noble House Kanaljacke Winter Version you have here compare to say, an Eastman B-3 prior to your upgrade? I am located in Central New York and it get's cold here. What can you say about sizing of the Kanaljacke?

I am considering selling my Eastman B-3 seal brown size 44 (worn approximately 10 times last winter, but alas, I am now a size 40R: 5"9", 155lbs. waist 32", chest 40") in order to fund purchase of this Kanaljacke. Thanks for any response and my apologies for resurrecting a year-old-thread.
H there, The Kanaljacke has very soft leather and very easy to move around in. it is very snug but not tight, I am 6' and 165lbs, The B3 I have actually owned an Eastman and I really loved it but it was a size 40 and it was too small for me, As far as the collar and wind flap, the material was a carpet type of material, I thought it would come in Mouton, but I sent it out to get replaced and they did an excellent job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider