Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thedi leathers front quarter horsehide jacket

Mark-D

New in Town
Hello everyone,

In my possession is an unworn jacket crafted by Thedi Leathers. I had it made a while ago, but as I always wear two other jackets (either my Good Wear Californian or my Pegasus Leathers Luftwaffe jacket) this jacket has always remained in the closet. I guess I like the look of jackets with a regular folded over collar more than the café-racer style.

As closet space is limited I have decided it can go to a new owner who will give it the attention it deserves.

It has been made out of Front Quarter Horsehide jacket and As you can see it has not been worn (only been put on to try it on) and has not been broken in.

upload_2021-8-22_17-12-5.jpeg

upload_2021-8-22_17-12-39.jpeg

upload_2021-8-22_17-13-0.jpeg

upload_2021-8-22_17-13-8.jpeg

upload_2021-8-22_17-13-20.jpeg

upload_2021-8-22_17-13-29.jpeg

upload_2021-8-22_17-13-41.jpeg

upload_2021-8-22_17-13-51.jpeg

The measurements: label size Small (also please look at the pictures with tape measure in the next post):
  • Length: 62cm back, 65cm front length
  • Width, armpit to armpit: 50cm
  • Sleeve length: 62,5cm
  • Shoulder: 44cm
I would like to recuperate 600€ (700USD) from my original purchase

I live in Belgium, Europe, so this offer might be most interesting for those living it Europe (due to shipping and possible import taxes).

If you have more questions, do not hesitate to ask!

Best regards,

Jef

Last edited:

Mark-D

New in Town
Hello,

I'm waiting for an answer from a fellow board member who expressed interest in the jacket, but at the moment it is stil available.

My height is 175cm.

Best regards

Maxwell Von Chesapeake

A-List Customer
I understand that you'd rather have the cash right now, but I truly believe you should pause and reconsider. This jacket looks amazing on you. Seriously, the fit is perfect. I know I'm one to talk, but you should just force yourself to wear it every day for two weeks and see how you feel then. If you still want to sell it, then go for it. Until then, though, just give the poor horsie a chance.

Mark-D

New in Town
Thanks for the advice.

The jacket has been unworn in my closet for 2 years now. I have a rather large collection of jackets that all fit me well so I'm sure this jacket can go ;-)

MaxK

New in Town
Thanks for the advice.

The jacket has been unworn in my closet for 2 years now. I have a rather large collection of jackets that all fit me well so I'm sure this jacket can go ;-)
Hi Mark
Did you sell this jacket to the other forum member?

Max

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldBoot