Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thedi Leathers Shawl Collared A-1 Cossack

Colin G

One Too Many
I did not get fit but she and I spoke and a medium should do the trick. I kind if just winged it but I can always exchange ect.

The brown one I bought is on its way back to them as it was accidentally sent out as a test fit jacket but that is no big deal. I have a week or so to decide if I want a black one instead but I am kind of sold on the brown.

Fonzie

One Too Many
53861498-4588-4727-820D-4E2B6F1F6944.jpeg
5ECE8C37-8F6C-43C4-81DA-D6E81EF76215.jpeg
DF080DAD-6E37-456B-A712-41DAACD40A9E.jpeg
08CDDC48-9F7A-4403-82D9-1015DEFCE4D7.jpeg

Update on this beautiful jacket, excuse the poor quality of pics as they’re taken with iPhone, thanks again Handymike!

Peter Mackin

One Too Many
Beautiful,,,thought my buying days were over but I’m seriously thinking of taking a run through to see aero and see if I can work a deal with my 20s workcoat & my immaculate highwayman brown fchh size 42, and sort out a dark seal vincenza aeromarine,,the collar is a work of are ,,but I would have handwarmers

GW KY

Practically Family
Wondering your overall though on the fit? Especially side chest and size of armhole?

Got mine yesterday and those two spots a little tight...
Has your loosened or stretched at all? Hoping mine will sort of fit my form after wearing.

Thx!

Fonzie

One Too Many
Hi @GW KY ,
I can’t truly say if it did stretch from when it was new as I got it in pre-loved condition.
What I can say is that mine fits pretty much spot on on me. I’m 5’9 slim build, around 70kg and this is a size M.
I don’t find it restrictive in any way and contrary to what a lot of folks here prefer, I actually like this jacket better when buttoned up.
Looks sharper and it is very comfortable.
The HH leather is very supple but heavy and thick. About the same thickness as Vincenza but softer and smoother.
I think yours fits you the same as mine fits to me so overtime it will feel better.

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Really handsome jacket. You're right about the buttoned-up look if rhe A-1, as it emphasizes the military design and its descent from the old military tunics of WWI and the 19th century.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW