Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thedi Leathers, thoughts?

Boardshorts

New in Town
They are pretty helpful, and are quick with email replies. The gent sent me several detailed pics, and they are made one at a time for each customer, so you can customize. They also have a lovely looking chain wallet, and a few other interesting pieces.
Hello,
Was wondering if you'd gone through the process and ordered a jacket from Thedi. Looking around for a long time and really like one of their jackets.

If so, how was the fit?

Thank you.

Pubstout

Familiar Face
I have a thedi padded cafe jacket that I bought from him a few years back. He's super easy to work with and fairly fast for being half the world away from me. I'll try posting a pic here in a bit. It's absolutely stunning craftsmanship.

Dickie Teenie

A-List Customer
I would recommend checking out his facebook page, Thedileathers. It's much more upto date than his website. I'm going to get fitted in the coming weeks before I leave Greece. Nice jackets!

Pubstout

Familiar Face
CE8432A3-EE9F-4C94-9F42-0A63AF446590.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
719A99F8-9E43-43D4-B83E-7CE98DEBA83F.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
B410973A-5233-45C8-B32C-678002900462.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Boardshorts

New in Town
I would recommend checking out his facebook page, Thedileathers. It's much more upto date than his website. I'm going to get fitted in the coming weeks before I leave Greece. Nice jackets!

I will check FB, thanks. Lucky to be in Greece to get fitted. Maybe you avoid the VAT by having it shipped to the states..

Dickie Teenie

A-List Customer
I think they make the VAT very hard if not impossible for an individual to collect. I may be wrong but i think one needs the seller to enroll in the EU tax plan for exporting. I'd love to save the 23%, anyone know how?

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
I think they make the VAT very hard if not impossible for an individual to collect. I may be wrong but i think one needs the seller to enroll in the EU tax plan for exporting. I'd love to save the 23%, anyone know how?

Not sure how to go about avoiding VAT, but I do know that Insurretion sell Thedi. They do some very nice designs, though, something a little different from others, and that has to be encouraged.

I really like their belts from the pictures!
and their version of the Heron/Aeronaut/Aeromarine has an interesting button cuff style (slightly different and very nice!!).

Dickie Teenie

A-List Customer
Their stuff looks great on the FB page. Anyone else care to post pictures?
Any idea whose leather they use?

I believe most of his leather comes from Italy. Theodoros knows his, loves his leathers and as for style he was Harely Davidson's european director ( i believe that was his offical title ) of styling. I plan on leaving photo heavy so i'd be happy to share here.

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Awsome, I didn't go ahead, as I was advised they are really slim fit...doesn't really suit me, very very keen to see more of their work though...

Don Tomaso

A-List Customer

In Germany it is pretty easy for someone living outside Germany to get the VAT back, you only need the tax-receipt. Then you simply apply for refund once you leave the country, usually at the Airport. Don't they have tax-receipts in Greece, nowadays? ;)

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Hi Guys,
Bit of a thread necro here but I'm really starting to dig this jacket (although the one in vintage green has caught my eye. The only issue is that I usually wear my jackets open and I'm not sure how this style would sit, worn like that. Does anyone have one of these and can you please post a pic of it being worn open if you do?

Thanks

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Theodoros at Thedi was very gracious and quick responding to my email asking for more pics. It looks like he ran around the shop and snapped the extra pics I was after and sent them to me within 10 minutes! If anyone is interested, here is the jacket worn unzipped....doesn't look like a problem wearing it like that at all. I really REALLY don't need yet another jacket, but somehow samples from Thedi are on the way ......

882c89eae174631c525131019375a08c.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats