Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thedi Leathers

feltfan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I believe you can order at least some Thedi jackets through Thurston. Undoubtedly more expensive, but I expect they simplify the process and ensure the fit.
This is not meant as an endorsement and I've never ordered from either Thedi or Thurston.

Anyone know who tans the leather Thedi uses? It always seems to have a unique look.

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I have a Thedi Phenix Buffalo J100 in caffe color. Very nice hide, great fit, intoxicating aroma. From Thurston.

Richbear

Familiar Face
Been checking out Thedi for a while and have decided to put in an order but after my Vicenza cafe racer from Aero comes in and see how I bond with it. They definitely need a good website but the pics on the blog are knocked out!

A-1

One Too Many
I contacted Theodoros once for a vest. He is very nice and helpful. I can’t think of anything that can simplify the process of ordering through him directly.
I love their jackets and vests. The only thing I’m wondering about is that most of the jackets look like they are pre-distressed a bit. Does anyone know anything about that?

samo

One of the Regulars
...most of Thedi stuff indeed seems to be pre-distressed, except the jackets they are selling via Insurrection ?
Hopefully, there is more information around here ???

Last edited:

Dickie Teenie

A-List Customer
Here's a good look at the transformation of a denim goatskin D pocket.
thedi distessing.jpg

I'm hoping he will be amenable to replacing the green pockets on this vest minus patch with the distressed broken twill denim.
thedi vest.jpg
thedi broken twill 1.jpg

l0fielectronic

Practically Family
As a fan of shawl collar jackets and wax ones, love this guys jacket, which I think is a thedi going from the description.

Once again I find myself both sorry and glad that they don't have an online store because its both stopped me from ever ordering and also saved me money.

From - https://www.instagram.com/p/BhN_PQKjClc/

Attachments

• 29738823_198656507577657_28466849964359680_n.jpg
    29738823_198656507577657_28466849964359680_n.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 1,983

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
As a fan of shawl collar jackets and wax ones, love this guys jacket, which I think is a thedi going from the description.

Once again I find myself both sorry and glad that they don't have an online store because its both stopped me from ever ordering and also saved me money.
From - https://www.instagram.com/p/BhN_PQKjClc/
Looks like this one to me:

https://thedileatherscompany.blogspot.com/2017/09/new-arrivals-collection-1718.html

I was shopping for a shawl collar Thedi last year (before I picked up my Heron), and emailed back and forth with Theodoros about making one in goat. Never actually bought one direct, as I also picked up one of his jackets from another lounger, which I think came from Cariie at Thurston originally.

IMG_5281.jpg

I love his stuff. It may be pre-distressed, but it sure is soft, relatively light weight, yet seeming strong, and smells wonderful. It is raining cats and dogs here today but I'm not afraid to get my stuff wet.
:)

thedileathers@gmail.com
Theodoros Pampoukas
Thedileathers
1 Lori Margariti
54622 Thessaloniki
Greece
+302310 222850
+30 6950977102H

https://thedileatherscompany.blogspot.com/2017/09/new-arrivals-collection-1718.html

I was shopping for a shawl collar Thedi last year (before I picked up my Heron), and emailed back and forth with Theodoros about making one in goat. Never actually bought one direct, as I also picked up one of his jackets from another lounger, which I think came from Cariie at Thurston originally.

View attachment 113352

I love his stuff. It may be pre-distressed, but it sure is soft, relatively light weight, yet seeming strong, and smells wonderful. It is raining cats and dogs here today but I'm not afraid to get my stuff wet.

thedileathers@gmail.com
Theodoros Pampoukas
Thedileathers
1 Lori Margariti
54622 Thessaloniki
Greece
+302310 222850
+30 6950977102H
I'm emailing him now about that green and brown leather shawl collar coat. That is f'ing awesome!!
Your Phenix CR looks great Jonsey! I had one and loved it. A pleasure to wear!

dannyk

One Too Many

View attachment 113352

thedileathers@gmail.com
Theodoros Pampoukas
Thedileathers
1 Lori Margariti
54622 Thessaloniki
Greece
+302310 222850
+30 6950977102H
I’m not normally a fan of CRs and while I 100% think Theodoros is a genius and artist I’m not a huge fan of his designs. But man that thing is beautiful and it fits you amazingly well for not being a custom fit. I guess His stuff is slowly growing on me. I do also love the Cognac Buffalo leather he has. I’m putting pieces together in my mind. Oh no I started this off saying not a fan and I’m ending it picturing myself in something of his. This isn’t good haha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy