Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thedi Leathers

CBI

One Too Many
I think I am missing something here? Can one order a jacket from Thedi Leathers? I see they are based in Greece and I can view their collection on their website but I don't see anything about ordering/pricing? I can certainly just contact them directly but am wondering if I am missing ordering info, etc?

AdeeC

Practically Family
I think I am missing something here? Can one order a jacket from Thedi Leathers? I see they are based in Greece and I can view their collection on their website but I don't see anything about ordering/pricing? I can certainly just contact them directly but am wondering if I am missing ordering info, etc?

Feel the same. Great jackets, colourful but clumsy website. No detailed descriptions of individual products, options etc and not much helpful ordering /buying information other than basic contact details.

Last edited:

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
Agreed, to not even give prices online is a bit weird i think.

Not a confidence inspiring website...

pawineguy

One Too Many

My understanding is that you email the owner/designer directly. Jackets seem to be in the 700-900 Euro range, but I've seen him discount them off of list when asked for a "best price."

Just anecdotally I've heard that he's a pleasure to deal with.

Ditto, heard only good things about Theo and Thedi Leathers. Few threads on TFL. Great, beautiful looking jackets.

Yeah, it's a poor site but technically, it's not even a website per se, but rather a Blogspot page so it's no wonder you can't do much else but look at the pretty pictures. They really should make a proper website, though.

Also, their FB is much more informative. I think...

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Theo was very accommodating when I asked for some more pics of a particular jacket, he had them to me in a matter of minutes!

AdeeC

Practically Family
Which one will it be, AdeeC? :D
Has to be one of the vintage styles like the MTC127913 or MTC127912. These jackets deserve to have a proper name. Befitting the name of an ancient Greek God or mythical location. How about yours?

CBI

One Too Many
I heard back from Theo quickly. The jackets are nicely priced...less than top brands. I love some of his weathering on these. May take the plunge but not until Fall.

Dickie Teenie

A-List Customer
I plan on bringing in the New Year with a new Thedi jacket, either this one with zip sleeves, an update on an older model now with removable shearling vest or his button up in Walnut. I'm told Theo's busy for his Berlin show in a couple weeks with a new? collection so maybe I'll end up with something I haven't seen yet. I really like the Walnut color on the cross zip, I think it's a new color.
Happy New Year everyone.

thedi 1.jpg
Thedi 2.jpg
Thedi 3.jpg
Thedi 4.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters