Thedi wallet and belt

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by jon11, Jul 14, 2020.

1. jon11

jon11 One of the Regulars

AA1EE9B6-345B-4700-94BC-EDEC3C4124DF.jpeg F0450FCA-7344-4917-A26C-33DC4ED03A3B.jpeg Thedi wallet and attached lanyard for sale. Made from Veg tanned cowhide and measures 20cm x 10cm x 2 cm. Dark brown with brass snap lock. Leather lanyard 47cm. The wallet is brand new ( never used ) outstanding construction. Price £300 sterling and postage at cost. Prefer UK or Europe deal as no issues with customs.
    2. Thedi studded jean belt lightly used. Fits a 34” waist in tanned cowhide. Again outstanding construction. Price £100 sterling and postage at cost. No returns thanks. My email is john.barr4@btopenworld.com Thanks for looking

Robbie79 likes this.
  2. jon11

Wallet reduced to £240 sterling and postage at cost. Thank you

3. jon11

Final reductions Wallet £195
    Belt £75
    Thank you

4. Lebowski

Lebowski One Too Many

Gorgeous Thedi's works! @jon11 is a very friendly man and very nice seller.
    Anybody from UK or Ireland please buy this really gorgeous stuff! I'd take both items in a s econd but postal delays are unpredictable these days, that's the only reason I'm still waiting looking at that. Anyway, that's hard to resist from buying it!

Last edited: Aug 3, 2020
    handymike likes this.