Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thedi x Thurston Phenix 4 sale

I have this guy for sale on the bay right now:

Thedi

It's essentially brand new and Pawnee guy have me a helluva deal. There's wiggle room on the price of the Thedi for folks around here for sure. Trying to finance a shawl collared Thedi instead. Seems my crusty old Bates is the jacket I prefer for the CR style. Any questions fire away!

More pics and all the particulars in the listing.
IMG_4958.JPG

Last edited:
Did you sell the gray Vanson highwayman? I was eyeballing it and trying to figure out a way to get it past the wifey . Too many jackets have been delivered to my house lately and it does not matter that most are gone, she only remembers that they arrived lol

This Thedi is a beautiful jacket man.

Did you sell the gray Vanson highwayman? I was eyeballing it and trying to figure out a way to get it past the wifey . Too many jackets have been delivered to my house lately and it does not matter that most are gone, she only remembers that they arrived lol

This Thedi is a beautiful jacket man.
I pulled that one. Tried it on again for the listing as I had several questions about the collar and down she went. Just can't do it.
IMG_4948.JPG

It gives you a complex with the tiny sizes. My usual XL is 4XL to Thedi.
Assuming the shawl is cut like the CR the XL should work. This CR was a bit tighter thru the shoulders due to the padding. I really like the zip front Buffalo that Thurston offers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo