Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things that make you smile

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Ewe won't believe it. Meet Lambo, who weighed in at 25 pounds at birth, four times the average birth weight of a lamb. I bet his mother didn't smile during labour.

lambo.jpg

Harp

I'll Lock Up
A pinch-hit walk off grand slam performed by Cub David Bote against the Nationals' Ryan Madson.
Last nite: bottom of the 9th with two outs, two strikes, bases loaded.

2jakes

I'll Lock Up
Yesterday while rummaging through old boxes of what-nots and doing some clean-up which I meant to do in the Spring...
I came upon a tiny beat up wallet-size photo of what kept my sanity while overseas during military duty.
Googie.jpg
She is the reason that makes this world worth being around and always brings a smile and happiness to my
life.

Last edited:
Yesterday while rummaging through old boxes of what-nots and doing some clean-up which I meant to do in the Spring...
I came upon a tiny beat up wallet-size photo of what kept my sanity while overseas during military duty.
View attachment 132359
Unlike me, she is very shy, quiet and prefers a quiet time away
from the crowds. She is the reason that makes this world worth
being around and always brings a smile and happiness to my
life.
I know the feeling. I have a photo of my wife in my wallet that was taken when we were still dating, so probably 1980 or early 1981. Yesterday was our 37th anniversary as husband and wife, and I don't know how or if I would have survived this long if she hadn't entered my life when she did. She's neither shy nor quiet, but neither am I so we're a pretty good match.

2jakes

I'll Lock Up
I know the feeling. I have a photo of my wife in my wallet that was taken when we were still dating, so probably 1980 or early 1981. Yesterday was our 37th anniversary as husband and wife, and I don't know how or if I would have survived this long if she hadn't entered my life when she did. She's neither shy nor quiet, but neither am I so we're a pretty good match.

Congratulations on your 37th anniversary.

After all this time, I believe a good match and longevity together
is having
and sharing a common interest with one another.

We both enjoy the same things. And most important of all.....

she is my best friend.

Congratulations on your 37th anniversary.

After all this time, I believe a good match and longevity together
is having
and sharing a common interest with one another.

We both enjoy the same things. And most important of all.....

she is my best friend.
Our relationship is more a case of "opposites attract". We do enjoy some of the same movies, television shows, music, foods, and so on, but the majority of what we have in common is our shared history. Sometimes our differences are fun to explore, occasionally they're annoying, but they do keep things interesting one way or the other.

Edit 08/24/18 - I forgot to thank you for the "congratulations"! Stupid, stupid, stupid...
PzV1uhC.gif

Last edited:

Harp

I'll Lock Up
She's set to leave in Sept. for the "Big Apple"
and will be competing with top players from all parts of the globe.

a very lovely lady.
---------------------
Cole Hamels went the distance for Chicago last nite against Cinnce. The Central D is attainable but post seasonwise....
And Cohen's allocution in court allude to his former client-as unindicted co-conspirator within ancillary non disclosure
which fails campaign finance law violation (and the judge allowed this) and the media confuses law with politics....

Just Jim

A-List Customer
When I go to the forums page, i tend ot scan through the list even though I'm probably only going to visit a few forums. There's a thread in The Front Parlor that occasionally make sit to the top: "Do Men Hate Womer's Hats?"

I always smile and think to myself, "yeah, pretty much!"

Woodtroll

One Too Many
After a long dry spell, hearing the rain on your tin roof on a Saturday night, knowing you don't have to get up for work early on Sunday morning makes me smile! I'm pretty sure I went back to sleep still smiling...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21